Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Again in English? :D

your heads that wrecked and full a shit it can’t even realise the west shouldn’t be trying to have ukraine as an ally it was never going to be allowed 

it’s like scotland leaving the uk and letting russia put anti missile defence systems in scotland we would do exactly the same 

15 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You’ve been banging on about Ireland a lot considering you’re not on about Ireland. I’m not afraid to face up to uks history, I just know that using the Irish as the topic will lead to total shit.

Putin invaded a sovereign state for absolute bullshit reasons. That’s why it’s wrong, just like the uk has in the past. That was also wrong. What’s your point?

Do you honestly believe that the world today should and does carry on exactly the same as it did 100+ years ago? Like any war crime or illegal operation is proof that anything should be allowed to fly? The scale of shit that happened in the past makes WMDs in Iraq look f***ing saintly. And the world just took one big step back towards those times.

I believe what works is right, regardless how its done.

I and my people live a good life because of the land and possessions we have taken from other countries, so why would I refuse the Russians the right to do the same?

Putin isn't a saint and he's far from perfect. But compared to our leaders who encourage us to hate ourselves and the history of our country, he's 10 times the leader than what we've had for a long time.

Boris johnson wrote a book called the dream of Rome, no doubt fully aware the romans killed a million native Britain's and enslaved another million, that'd be like putin writing a book called creating the third Reich.

What putin is doing in Ukraine is making it a safe place for his people.

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

and england didn’t do the same ? what about iraq afghanistan we killed more civilians there than it’s ever did 

‘England’ :laugh: you’ve got real issues understanding the difference between countries and unions don’t you…

• Haha 1

‘England’ :laugh: you’ve got real issues understanding the difference between countries and unions don’t you…

To be fair to to the fella it may as well be England because Wales contributes very little and bar whisky Scotland doesn't add much.

Though they do say the longbow originated in wales.

? i have ? 

the uk wasn’t like eu were people joined up that was suppose to be a common market ? 

we raped pillage starved killed to have  ireland and scotland ? 

your head is in bits man 

5 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

I and my people live a good life because of the land and possessions we have taken from other countries, so why would I refuse the Russians the right to do the same?

Putin isn't a saint and he's far from perfect. But compared to our leaders who encourage us to hate ourselves and the history of our country, he's 10 times the leader than what we've had for a long time.

Boris johnson wrote a book called the dream of Rome, no doubt fully aware the romans killed a million native Britain's and enslaved another million, that'd be like putin writing a book called creating the third Reich.

“A safe place for his people” ??? What do you think was happening in Ukrain ? 

Just now, gamerooster said:

I think you are using occurrences of wrongs to justify wrong as the new normal. Life isn’t black and white. If one country carries out an illegal invasion and killed innocents that doesn’t justify it as acceptable and standard in the future. Accepting the lowest standards that have been deployed just deteriorates the world to ever lower levels.

Well never stop wrongs but we don’t have to accept them as the new normal.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

To be fair to to the fella it may as well be England because Wales contributes very little and bar whisky Scotland doesn't add much.

Though they do say the longbow originated in wales.

That’s really not being fair at all but Putin will give you a pat on the back if he ever makes it this far. You’re safe mate. :laugh:

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? i have ? 

the uk wasn’t like eu were people joined up that was suppose to be a common market ? 

we raped pillage starved killed to have  ireland and scotland ? 

your head is in bits man 

You know we all know the more laughy faces you put the more we know you’re desperately trying to get under someone’s skin? :whistling:

Heads wrecked, lol. Just like I was a toff, lol.

You know we all know the more laughy faces you put the more we know you’re desperately trying to get under someone’s skin? :whistling:

Heads wrecked, lol. Just like I was a toff, lol.

your one a them ? putin in a baddy kim jong un is a baddy xi jinping is a baddy ? 

brain washed by the media 

when in reality in recent times nato have killed millions of more civilians then them 3 together 

what was we talking about sheep ? 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3