Russia Ukraine WW3

29 minutes ago, Francie said:

Sssssssh nobody is allowed to talk about azoz anymore,you know the azoz that the west has bolstered,supplying guns,ammo,weapons etc the same azoz that amnesty international said had committed war crimes against ethnics Russians in Ukraine no we can't talk about them now because there the saviours of Ukraine now apparently,how f****d up is that?

They have had a ceasefire today in Mariupol to evacuate citizens, Mariupol is a Azoz strong hold,  think its going to get real nasty there, putin needs to make a statement, I can see him levelling the place.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

From what I've read about the Azov Battalion they seem quite a capable unit. It's what you do with them after the war that is the tricky bit...

Put them in charge ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

They might not wait to be asked...

I bet supplying them is a conundrum for our simpering, knee bending bunch of spineless traitors ! Lol ? 

• Like 1

The reason I'm mentioning azoz is because there's always two sides to a story,azoz are nazis,go an look at newspaper headlines from a few years ago,that's how they were described by the 'news' an amnesty International for war crimes,but now you can't say a bad word about them.

Ukraine is said to have around 5% of its population sympathise with nazi ideology that's the same as Russia ? also Greece apparently not so long back,  its not enough to declare a full on invasion  just more distraction 

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

The reason I'm mentioning azoz is because there's always two sides to a story,azoz are nazis,go an look at newspaper headlines from a few years ago,that's how they were described by the 'news' an amnesty International for war crimes,but now you can't say a bad word about them.

Mate, give over ffs, no one is stopping you saying anything about them. You're cracking on like no one knows they are a savage bunch of extreme nationalists with a considerable neo-nazi element. Who's telling you you can't talk about it?

Azov....AzoVVVV......V V V! I'll f***ing cut myself if I read azoz again! :laugh:

• Haha 5
31 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, give over ffs, no one is stopping you saying anything about them. You're cracking on like no one knows they are a savage bunch of extreme nationalists with a considerable neo-nazi element. Who's telling you you can't talk about it?

Azov....AzoVVVV......V V V! I'll f***ing cut myself if I read azoz again! :laugh:

But the average joe watching TV don't,your clued up because your into this shit,but the average joe sitting in front of telly don't know.

f**k I didn't even know about them until someone mentioned them,so I think your wrong on that point.

Sure a few have mentioned them an you say it's nothing to do with putin invading.

How do you know,from what I read the Ukrainian army have bombed there own,gyspys,an Russian ethnics the last few years headed by azoz,suppose that's not true tho.

Tbf your up the west arse an thats upto you,but don't be throwing the baby out of the bath water because someone is mentioning the other side to the story.

Then you an few others said the bio labs were to do with nuclear/harm/reduction but they ain't,there tinkering with pathogens thst could cause a real threat to life an there not even secured.

Big f***ing blunder,or were they left on badness,why didn't they secure the shit before putin invaded?

There's two sides to a story an your sucking up the globalist hook line an sinker.

Iv no horse in this race but il not be blinded by bad man putin bad.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

But the average joe watching TV don't,your clued up because your into this shit,but the average joe sitting in front of telly don't know.

f**k I didn't even know about them until someone mentioned them,so I think your wrong on that point.

Sure a few have mentioned them an you say it's nothing to do with putin invading.

How do you know,from what I read the Ukrainian army have bombed there own,gyspys,an Russian ethnics the last few years headed by azoz,suppose that's not true tho.

Tbf your up the west arse an thats upto you,but don't be throwing the baby out of the bath water because someone is mentioning the other side to the story.

Then you an few others said the bio labs were to do with nuclear/harm/reduction but they ain't,there tinkering with pathogens thst could cause a real threat to life an there not even secured.

Big f***ing blunder,or were they left on badness,why didn't they secure the shit before putin invaded?

There's two sides to a story an your sucking up the globalist hook line an sinker.

Iv no horse in this race but il not be blinded by bad man putin bad.

The first I read of Azov Bat was on the BBC! LOL. It was a piece explaining that they are the only significant nazi's that could justify Putin's utter nonsense. The BBC is about as mainstream as it comes.

Again, no one has said you can't talk about them.

Thanks, I'm now bleeding...

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

The first I read of Azov Bat was on the BBC! LOL. It was a piece explaining that they are the only significant nazi's that could justify Putin's utter nonsense. The BBC is about as mainstream as it comes.

Again, no one has said you can't talk about them.

Thanks, I'm now bleeding...

But when there mentioned its being rubbish as not a good excuse for invasion,that's what I meant.

But if there bombing f**k out of there own people,burning them to death,etc then putin has a legitimate reason to go in.

59 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Oh I don’t know, they seem alright to me ! :) 

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Francie said:

And the Ukrainians  say this is Russian agitators doing the bombing to destabilise the area, that would make more sense to me given putins recent actions, but who really knows...

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3