Bojo under fire ?

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says "Davd_Osland @David_Osland Thanks to Brexit freedoms, Brits can reclaim the right to work the longest hours in Europe, until they reach the highest retirement age in Europe, at which point they will get one of the lowest pensions in Europe. What's not to like? 12:45 31 Jan 22 Twitter Web App"

In all fairness the working time directive screwed a lot of peoples chances of earning extra, if your unskilled and skilled to a degree, the only way you make more is to work more and the WTD put a stop to that.         

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A joke? ? You wanted abbot in government ???

I would love it if he would have said "If the parties did go ahead its deplorable under the circumstances, but we shall wait and see what the investigation brings and comment on it then. In the mean t

I'd give a kidney for him to be binned only to be replaced by The Mog ! There would be a mass suicide of hopeless anti-Tories as they thought it couldn't get worse. 

Posted Images

From a Dutch newspaper, we are becoming an international joke....

May be a cartoon

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Researchers say failure of integrity at No 10 could have serious long-term consequences for UK

Edited by sandymere
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

I'm no Starmer fan but do find the smear campaigns insulting to the UK populace as a whole, surly people can see through all the bull by now.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Speculation circulating online in 2020 has resurfaced on social media claiming that UK Labour Party leader Sir Keir Starmer was responsible for failing to prosecute...

I never said Jimmy Saville I said the grooming gangs,an that's true.

May be a cartoon

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Researchers say failure of integrity at No 10 could have serious long-term consequences for UK

With men of your ilk we have been a joke since the sixties, just not a very funny one, ????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

May be a cartoon

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

A joke? ?

You wanted abbot in government ???

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, Francie said:

I never said Jimmy Saville I said the grooming gangs,an that's true.

An keir starmer is promoting naz shaz or whatever the creatures said,remember naz said to the victims of grooming gangs 'keep your mouth shut for the sake of diversity'

Naz an keir should be hung

• Like 4
METRO.CO.UK

She was criticised by the Equality and Human Rights Commission chief executive Rebecca Hilsenrath.

Here it is the dirty vile creature,she should be hung drawn an quartered,but no keir starmer has been boasting about her the last 6 months,what the f**k

• Like 2

Aaannnndddd……..Southend has just returned a Tory MP again with 12,500 votes out of 14,500 who bothered to turn out despite there being UKIP, English democrats etc etc

Labour, Lib Dems and Greens didn’t field candidates so there was never a better chance to put someone else in parliament ! 

Amazing isn’t it !……then the daft c**ts will be complaining how everything is going to shit !

You genuinely couldn’t make it up ! 

• Like 3
On 02/02/2022 at 18:54, kanny said:

It's a bit off topic but I'll stick this here anyways... if jeffs excited it can only be a good thing ?

It’s actually two fingers to peace in Ireland…..what a fooking tosser…..

Edited by VOON
1 hour ago, VOON said:

It’s actually two fingers to peace in Ireland…..what a fooking tossed…..

f**k the dup sinn fein alliance an the rest of the party's down south,there is already an invincible British border here they'll be no more,f**k the eu too.

Ireland is the peoples land not the goverments the sooner we f**k the lot of the parasites off down a hole the better.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Francie said:

f**k the dup sinn fein alliance an the rest of the party's down south,there is already an invincible British border here they'll be no more,f**k the eu too.

Ireland is the peoples land not the goverments the sooner we f**k the lot of the parasites off down a hole the better.

Can you word this differently, I can’t make sense of your first sentence…..