• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few wheatan types owned by mates in the U.K. and Ireland. Two first crosses and their litter; Two line bred Wheatan/greys; Two litter sisters,  Deerhoun

it's nice to see the season of goodwill too all men and that malarkey is officially over. 

A christmas tale was good crack I can see why irish lads hate the english though  english lads talking about Wheatonx have a good 2022 lads ?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Is it true you can pull your fanny lips up over your head an turn yourself into a sugar puff ?

Why would I want to turn myself in to you? ?

You've always been an oddball, you must be 50 going on 5.

Honestly you do scream out informer, you must write down everyone's business when in reality you should be worried about your own. ?

12 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

A christmas tale was good crack I can see why irish lads hate the english though  english lads talking about Wheatonx have a good 2022 lads ?

Lol...was just going to say whoever on here slabouring about Wheatens hasn't even seen a full wheaten...then I love this ..old Irish boys across the water...them old Irish boys across the water would have your pants down quicker than prince Andrew.... I could count in one hand how many true Wheaten owners on this Island left...not the wheaten X staff brigade masquerading as Wheatens...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

I know Mr green. He is a sound fella. And that would be an accurate description.

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

It comes across In bucket loads, there are just certain members on here you can tell are still at it, or know there stuff, it’s as easy to spot a scent Cnut as it is a wanker on here ?

when c.green gets insulted on thl

F3B4993F-D6E0-4CF2-8008-81BDC9876191.jpeg

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Cutting you like a knife cos I've got you down to a T. 

Lol.. me and katch always have had snide words to each other on here...but at least he does get out every opportunity and takes his son with him...if he has an eye for a dog he goes and gets it...and guess what.. works it...

• Like 3
Just now, stop.end said:

Lol.. me and katch always have had snide words to each other on here...but at least he does get out every opportunity and takes his son with him...if he has an eye for a dog he goes and gets it...and guess what.. works it...

Hahahahaha there's levels to this game fella, no wonder you've never had a lurcher in your life. 

Go on, you've finally got the audience you crave. ?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahahaha there's levels to this game fella, no wonder you've never had a lurcher in your life. 

Go on, you've finally got the audience you crave. ?

Lol..I don't need to type or talk about it son... like Nike I just do it.

38 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Honestly you do scream out informer, you must write down everyone's business when in reality you should be worried about your own. ?

I hope you're not one of those undercover Morris men katchy