Rufford ford

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

I shot a lot around Wigtown when I was young, and browell area in later years. Was going to go upto Wigtown on the day ticket this back end but I've just run out of time, season goes so quick. 

Know those areas well. Avian flu was bad this year.  Barnacles mostly but pinks as well.?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gives the Land rover owners with their One life live it ! Stickers  their one moment of glory! ?

sorry i wont put any more vids up of Rufford ford

I can’t see the problem some people seem to loose all thier brain cells when it comes to floods.near me it floods bad.: Ok let’s approach said flood,oh look lots of people with cameras etc out, and lo

Posted Images

On 22/01/2022 at 22:22, jukel123 said:

What a bunch of inbred, Web fingered c**ts  those spectators are, spending their time gloating at folk wrecking their cars. Complete arseholes.

sorry i wont put any more vids up of Rufford ford

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Yeah f**k it Jukels convinced me i take my laughter back thinking about it what sort of wankers would sit there filming people f****n up !....sad little pricks either warn people or go and find something to do..... id be wanting to sling their phones in the drink and stamp all across their funny faces if they'd just sat and let me write a motor off.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Yeah f**k it Jukels convinced me i take my laughter back thinking about it what sort of wankers would sit there filming people f****n up !....sad little pricks either warn people or go and find something to do..... id be wanting to sling their phones in the drink and stamp all across their funny faces if they'd just sat and let me write a motor off.

I'd be sat on the bridge with my webbed feet hanging down laughing my tits off at your steaming car...

They obviously don't have fords in the east end ???

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Who'd have thought that Rufford Ford would have been so emotive ?

Unbelievable.. one or two getting their manginers in a right twist!!?

You get the warning... see below..

172816461_2022-01-2419_50_17.png.6cb5c42e80978cc51f1fd83b706b373c.png

You can choose an alternative route. The 'spectators' are people doing a circular walk around the lake that passes the ford and stop by for a nosey.. see below..

525488973_2022-01-2418_45_14.png.a89f4735b245d6e3e776fccf7dcbdc78.png

Usually young kids wanting to see a bit of a splash.. see below!!?

20220122_131942.jpg.704e2495f9f5f9142b5acbb3adec1273.jpg

If you f**k your car up going though here.. there's nobody to blame other than yourself!! and to make you look a bigger twat someone laughing their tits off at you and filming it for the whole world to see!!??

Edited by Bush Rummager
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've always gone through floods and fords at medium speed and high revs. I've been lucky I guess, although I thought I was going to get stuck after following a tractor tanker through a flooded road and the bow wave came back at me. Kids shouting, all I could think was the 'told you so' from the missus and having to wade the kids out .That would've been a write off if I'd stalled. 

2 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Unbelievable.. one or two getting their manginers in a right twist!!?

You get the warning... see below..

172816461_2022-01-2419_50_17.png.6cb5c42e80978cc51f1fd83b706b373c.png

You can choose an alternative route. The 'spectators' are people doing a circular walk around the lake that passes the ford and stop by for a nosey.. see below..

525488973_2022-01-2418_45_14.png.a89f4735b245d6e3e776fccf7dcbdc78.png

Usually young kids wanting to see a bit of a splash.. see below!!?

20220122_131942.jpg.704e2495f9f5f9142b5acbb3adec1273.jpg

If you f**k your car up going though here.. there's nobody to blame other than yourself!! and to make you look a bigger twat someone laughing their tits off at you and filming it for the whole world to see!!??

You obviously don't get it. People used to get off on watching beheadings or hangings. It was a good day out, watching someone else's demise. Many of the victims were just unlucky, daft, or in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is the same situation at the ford.

It's also Royston Vasey  syndrome. Let's attack the strangers in town pa, they aren't in the know so let's have fun at their expense.

I could dump you in some areas of Salford or Manchester where you  would definitely get mugged at certain times if you were on your own no matter how tough you are. How would it be if I sat in my car and laughed my bollocks off at your humiliation at losing your wallet and your pride? Wouldn't you feel like punchings my lights out if I witnessed the mugging from the safety of my car and jeered and laughed at you ? Anybody who finds it funny that a guy's car is written off, and that it is some form of inbred,  local entertainment because strangers dont appreciate  the depth of the water, or they missed the warning signs, is a bit emotionally  retarded imo. I bet "Deliverance " is played on a loop at the Rufford local pub. The pub for LOCAL people.?

Edited by jukel123
16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You obviously don't get it. People used to get off on watching beheadings or hangings. It was a good day out, watching someone else's demise. Many of the victims were just unlucky, daft, or in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is the same situation at the ford.

It's also Royston Vasey  syndrome. Let's attack the strangers in town pa, they aren't in the know so let's have fun at their expense.

I could dump you in some areas of Salford or Manchester where you  would definitely get mugged at certain times if you were on your own no matter how tough you are. How would it be if I sat in my car and laughed my bollocks off at your humiliation at losing your wallet and your pride? Wouldn't you feel like punchings my lights out if I witnessed the mugging from the safety of my car and jeered and laughed at you ? Anybody who finds it funny that a guy's car is written off, and is some form of inbred,  local entertainment because strangers dont appreciate  the depth of the water, or they missed the warning signs, is a bit emotionally  retarded imo. I bet "Deliverance " is played on a loop at the Rufford local pub. The pub for LOCAL people.?

Yes.. whatever you say..  ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kanny said:

Who'd have thought that Rufford Ford would have been so emotive ?

Kanney you been through the Ford on beanford Lane just off Oxton roundabout....there are loads of plastic  engine protector things all over the place down there..and other bits of plastic trim off motors..where they have obviously hit it at speed

I love the fact that there are still ford's on British roads... Long may they continue..!

You don't have to use it, I'm sure there are many alternatives, rather than 'risk it'.

I'd put money down that 99% of those that go through do so for the 'buzz'... So feck em. If they risk it and fail, tough shit!

And why not spectate, if those that attempt it, know they have an audience, then they know the stakes are high. They don't have to do it...

14 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'd be sat on the bridge with my webbed feet hanging down laughing my tits off at your steaming car...

They obviously don't have fords in the east end ???

" dont have fords in the east end "

Your avin a larf !.......more Cortina's and Fiesta's came out of Dagenham Fords than probably anywhere in Europe at one point......idiot !

Nah you can tell these are proper villagey types i just clocked Rufford on the map its in the middle of nowhere,they probably think its headline news if a fight breaks out in a pub or ol Doris gets caught rumping the tv repair man.....go and find something to do you sad fuckers ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 23/01/2022 at 17:24, sussex said:

There not watching”  folk “ wreck there cars , there watching idiots wrecking there cars ..

Imagine letting one of those halfwits loose on your van ! …I know from having to pay the bill what the costs can be …

the bill 

Some young girl, not long passed her test, a bit clueless to the ramifiactions and they would film it rather than tell her to turn around etc... not my type of Sunday entertainment, but each to their own.

• Like 1