Jussie Smollett, the strange case of.......

20 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Anything north of Tennessee  is considered communist territory.Nothing they do surprises me.The decent white Yankees are flooding into my local area.I call em refugees.?

Me and my wife have both been contacted this week with realtors trying to buy our house and 5 acres.My house isn't up for sale.When I say I'm not interested  Mr Carpetbagger,It cuts the conversation  short lol.

IF there is any decent folks left in these big city shitholes they have my sympathy. 

Sell up but at $20 million. You might strike it rich

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you could buy my entire county for 20 million.When I bought this place 13 years ago,I asked the realtor to find me a house and a piece of ground far enough in the country that I could run naked th

Don’t blame me, I was at a meeting of the Doreen Lawrence appreciation society !

I don't care what the court says ,in my opinion until Wilf can account for his whereabouts that night ,,then jussie has to be given the benefit of the doubt .

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Sell up but at $20 million. You might strike it rich

Lol you could buy my entire county for 20 million.When I bought this place 13 years ago,I asked the realtor to find me a house and a piece of ground far enough in the country that I could run naked through my front yard.He found us that place.I assumed I would never be bothered again.I gave 140,000 for a new small brick home and five acres.Now days I wouldn't sell for less than a million.As the democrats get worse my land values increase.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Lol you could buy my entire county for 20 million.When I bought this place 13 years ago,I asked the realtor to find me a house and a piece of ground far enough in the country that I could run naked through my front yard.He found us that place.I assumed I would never be bothered again.I gave 140,000 for a new small brick home and five acres.Now days I wouldn't sell for less than a million.As the democrats get worse my land values increase.

Sell up Rick an head further into the mountains?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Anything north of Tennessee  is considered communist territory.Nothing they do surprises me.The decent white Yankees are flooding into my local area.I call em refugees.?

Me and my wife have both been contacted this week with realtors trying to buy our house and 5 acres.My house isn't up for sale.When I say I'm not interested  Mr Carpetbagger,It cuts the conversation  short lol.

IF there is any decent folks left in these big city shitholes they have my sympathy. 

They will eat themselves in the long run see the fella in Cali who’s marked up everything in his shop for 951 dollars which is 1 dollar over the 950 dollars the Cali won’t charge thieves if they steal goods to the value of 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Head North, loads of open spaces cheap.

WWW.POINT2HOMES.COM

$150,000 CAD: DARE TO DREAM of owning 48 Acres on Beautiful Minnitaki Lake in the Majestic...

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, mackem said:

Head North, loads of open spaces cheap.

WWW.POINT2HOMES.COM

$150,000 CAD: DARE TO DREAM of owning 48 Acres on Beautiful Minnitaki Lake in the Majestic...

I have always had an interest  in moving to Canada  but I aint giving up my pistolas!

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, mackem said:

His boyfriend is suing him ?

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Jussie Smollett (left) faces more legal troubles after being convicted of lying to police in...

When he goes to jail he will end up with an arse like a wizards sleeve

On 11/12/2021 at 14:57, Rickshaw swami said: