Boris VS The Rule Of Law

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

8 hours ago, VOON said:
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Reported move triggers backlash from lawyers, with one senior QC quoted as saying the prime minister is seeking a ‘more compliant judiciary’

Democracy dead?

Blair changed the burden of proof !

Nobody said a word.

Every Party since Blair is trying to imitate Blair.

Engineering rather than debate and voting is what we do now…..

Looks like Boris is going to bring in more restrictions.

Bad timing as he's just had a savaging in parliament over the number 10 Xmas party. Looks like he's trying to deflect the press's attention.

There doesn't seem to be any decent advisors in number ten advising him, all his latest problems could easily have been avoided.

When Paterson was found guilty of profiting from his position, Boris could just have said "he's been found guilty and suspended for 30 days, that's the end of the matter" , but no, he tried to change the law to save his mate, and failed.

Now with this Xmas party, all he had to say was " I wasn't there, but if it happened, heads will roll", but no, he denied the party happened, when it's obvious it did, and today has had to apologise and say there will be an investigation. Looks like he's a liar who doesn't give a shit about the public.

Cheers.

• Like 4
On 06/12/2021 at 09:57, sid g said:

to get on a plane for a few days away you have to fill out a plf form and have proof of jab or a neg test --- to fly back you have to have a test and self isolate till the result and fill out a plf form ... to go to football with 30,000 plus people you have to wear a paper mask , 

and fecking pubs, got show id regards if you had any jabs, never mind a booster lol,  regards Boris  he on a slippery slope , he be gone the next Election  , fecks knows who replace him though the party,  Labour wont get in anyway .?

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Shame none of it will ever happen, nowt  will change unless powers above allow it, jus need make most of what we got left 

Even im not as cynical as that mate ! Haha……nah, change just requires the right conditions, always has ;) 

• Haha 1
On 06/12/2021 at 09:57, sid g said:

to get on a plane for a few days away you have to fill out a plf form and have proof of jab or a neg test --- to fly back you have to have a test and self isolate till the result and fill out a plf form ... to go to football with 30,000 plus people you have to wear a paper mask , 

Was meant to be flying to Dubai tomorrow for a mates 40th, with the mrs and brother/sister in law

cancelled as soon as we were having to test before coming hope no point in risking it… then my brother goes down with COVID yesterday, plus my bro in law who works for us… f***ing nightmare, meant to be in the sun but instead 2 men down on the Xmas run up… f**k COVID I’ve had enough.. lol

On 06/12/2021 at 10:00, Born Hunter said:

Done the travelling thing already mate, so know the deal with that, unless it's changed. Obviously partially depends on the location countries regulations but didn't strictly require a vaccination when I went, but made it much easier. 

Can’t get into UK without a negative test 48 hours before coming home, any destination… not worth the risk IMO as 10 days quarantined  in a hotel room at your expense would drive me mental..

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

Blair changed the burden of proof !

Nobody said a word.

Every Party since Blair is trying to imitate Blair.

Engineering rather than debate and voting is what we do now…..

Didn’t know that…never paid much attention to law in them days….which is why I get nervy if I hear politicians are looking to usurp the rule of law.