Surprise, surprise !

34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

bollocks it was happening 20 year ago under labour in power and who bankrupted the country with war sandy  you cant be  that stupid mate you dont relise it was labour f****d us with war iot takes decades to bounce bgack from that ?

Truth is, it’s all of them.

As far back as Enoch Powell who was a conservative MP and was made persona non grata for daring to sound the warning klaxon about this disaster !

Make no mistake, getting into a Tory v Labour or only thinking about this in terms of “a party” is a dangerous mistake……it’s all of them ! 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a safe bet that the areas where this is most prevalent have a Labour majority council, a left wing police commissioner, and a Common Purpose trained Chief Constable. The liberal left are so

No but doing it for sport like the Joe Dakies do in the same way that we play Sunday League football is certainly new ! Stop trying to share the blame for the types of sickness and perversions we

Just dont worry about it........literally....dont worry about it. A Pakistani cricketer got called a naughty name....nothing else matters.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Just heard on the radio that 4 wasters under 16 have murdered some 12 yr old girl at a Xmas lights turning in Liverpool..?

What do we expect, in Africa they are routinely raping people to death for a pair of sandals……this is the culture we have adopted.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

What do we expect, in Africa they are routinely raping people to death for a pair of sandals……this is the culture we have adopted.

By the sounds of it...they are all white wilf...she suffered unimaginable injuries after getting in to an argument ? little cnuts need hanging,live on the 10 o'clock news ?

Just now, Daniel cain said:

By the sounds of it...they are all white wilf...she suffered unimaginable injuries after getting in to an argument ? little cnuts need hanging,live on the 10 o'clock news ?

I have no doubt they are all white, it’s the culture of 3rd world we have adopted, that’s what we have promoted and held up as something to aspire too…….as I said yesterday, a dead animal in our drinking water and it’s making us all sick.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Just heard on the radio that 4 wasters under 16 have murdered some 12 yr old girl at a Xmas lights turning in Liverpool..?

i heard that as well daniel, i also heard one black lady vicar saying , we should stop calling them immigrants, they should be addressed as human beings and to be treated with compassion

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I have no doubt they are all white, it’s the culture of 3rd world we have adopted, that’s what we have promoted and held up as something to aspire too…….as I said yesterday, a dead animal in our drinking water and it’s making us all sick.

Mate we have been doing horrendous shit to each other and others for a very long time. Do you genuinely think every negative thing someone white does is because of immigration ? 

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

i heard that as well daniel, i also heard one black lady vicar saying , we should stop calling them immigrants, they should be addressed as human beings and to be treated with compassion

And she should be treated with a golden handshake and a ticket back to whatever shithole her ancestors crawled out from.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Does that happen a lot ? Rape to death for sandals ? 

I think most rape is just rape wilf, not a weird way to murder someone for shoes ? 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate we have been doing horrendous shit to each other and others for a very long time. Do you genuinely think every negative thing someone white does is because of immigration ? 

Now days ?……I’d say almost certainly it can be traced back or attributed to our collective suicide as a nation since 1947, yes.

I don’t think we are burning witches anymore or making people walk 30 paces holding a red hot poker…..what we are doing is exhibiting the same behaviours as we routinely see in the 3rd world.

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck……it’s a duck ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Does that happen a lot ? Rape to death for sandals ? 

I think most rape is just rape wilf, not a weird way to murder someone for shoes ? 

Moped gangs…….you know it !

1 minute ago, WILF said:

And she should be treated with a golden handshake and a ticket back to whatever shithole her ancestors crawled out from.

i agree wilf , i never ever envisaged living in a world we have today , its only going o get worse. my daughter is coming down at 1 oclock take me shopping , im going to give her the hug of her life 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Now days ?……I’d say almost certainly it can be traced back or attributed to our collective suicide as a nation since 1947, yes.

I don’t think we are burning witches anymore or making people walk 30 paces holding a red hot poker…..what we are doing is exhibiting the same behaviours as we routinely see in the 3rd world.

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck……it’s a duck ?

So folk like Ian Huntley, Fred and rose west, the Yorkshire ripper, Jimmy saville, and all of them every day nonces and rapists, and blokes who beat shit out of their wives every night after ten cans of Stella. That’s all because of the immigrants ?