Litter i bred

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandmother to pups Fenn

Few more pics of the pups, they’re coming on grand all have been walking for around a week now, nails clipped and first go at some solid foods this week 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, breeze said:

Nice even litter mate ? 

Any reason why you didn't have there dew claws taken off ? 

Tbh i debated whether to do them or not, as I seen it it would of cost me money to have them done as I’m not 100% confident with it being the first litter I bred, with that the price of the pups would have gone up a bit which in turn will make  it  harder to get rid of the surplus 

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, TeDuke said:

Tbh i debated whether to do them or not, as I seen it it would of cost me money to have them done as I’m not 100% confident with it being the first litter I bred, with that the price of the pups would have gone up a bit which in turn will make  it  harder to get rid of the surplus 

I remember me grandad taking due claws off and docking pups ,he always said docking easy but due claws bit tricky .

33 minutes ago, dodger said:

Never any money in lurcher litters done right in fact iv always been well out of pocket

I’ll most probably be out of pocket myself, the bitch has had nothing but the best since she was mated, the pups will get the same, as said I didn’t feel entirely confident I could have easily hurt or killed the pups doing it myself, I could have had the vet out or someone else in but peoples time isn’t free this day in age, I can easily arrange for any pups dew claws to be taken off at a later stage through my vet