1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Mate they been importing these scummy c**ts and sticking them amongst us for years telling us it’s culturally enriching, well now they can all take a good long look at there immigration policy and pat each other on the back, it’s what normal folk have been dealing with for years, even now they still keep claiming he’s a British citizen bla bla bla well maybe a few more need stabbing and then some of there wokeness will disappear and we can go back to being a  nation of people proud of our history sharing similar values with each other 👍👍

Absolutely right,the status of the British people has never been protected,politicians have given it away under the Commonwealth Act when they should have had a different status....had that been addressed immigrants/refugees could only ever have been granted a Commonwealth citizenship and not a British one.

Government give these people a home,a phone,a sky dish and some money having decided they are decent people then when racial instinct kicks in they expect us to pipe up money for protection from these " decent people "

Is like releasing a pack of wild dogs in your neighbourhood and then saying  " i'm a bit worried that one of them might run over to my neighbourhood and bite me,so would you mind paying for extra security to make sure that doesnt happen "....f**k them....David Amess was a nice geezer by all accounts,out of Plaistow,a West Ham fan,traditionalist,opposed gay marriage etc......but to continually put people in a situation where they must choose a side means folk cant be surprised when we show no empathy in such events.

We simply must consolidate and develop our own nation and people....... and not somebody elses.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

Posted Images

Was watching a news article on it earlier and a " terrorist expert " was explaining how if they upped the security on mp's the radicalised individuals could/would turn their attention to perhaps the rich and/or famous, the sudden realisation on the presenters faces was a fckn picture...😂😂

I dont want to see anyone killed by terrorists but if they kill anyone I hope its the fckn traitors who encouraged/allowed the bast@rds in in the 1st place

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Elected by majority in the capital city ! ;) 

The Muslims playing the old its a marathon  not a sprint it will be most towns and  city's in 20 year then when there's enough in power were going full sharia Islamic Republic of Great britain

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CRAZYHORSE said:

45607041-AFF0-4574-A612-588171BE2ED2.jpeg

In some ways im glad people like Khan no longer hide their contempt for white people....maybe its the only way some of the more thick/blind whites among us will get the message.....and in all fairness,why wouldnt he have contempt for us....its ok to admit that this multicultural experiment has not worked...its ok to admit we shouldnt have to live like this....its ok to prefer seperation over conflict and violence....folk of European stock are living in nations comparable to living with a pack of rabid dogs where we have to walk around on eggshells in fear of upsetting the animals that have been placed amongst us....all while being told the solution is to pet and love the beasts......let Khan take preference to his own as we should prefer our own,its perfectly natural human behaviour to want to be with your own type and should be promoted at every opportunity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And while on the subject of Diversity.....f**k diversity,diversity is just basic arithmetic.....to say you want more " Ethnic Diversity " is exactly the same as saying you want less of the ethnicity that you already have.....so how racist is that !!!!

So does pointing out that our major cities are becoming minority white make me racist,absolutely not.....i want more ethnic minorities here every bit as much as they want more of me.......how much is that ?........rant over !

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And while on the subject of Diversity.....f**k diversity,diversity is just basic arithmetic.....to say you want more " Ethnic Diversity " is exactly the same as saying you want less of the ethnicity that you already have.....so how racist is that !!!!

So does pointing out that our major cities are becoming minority white make me racist,absolutely not.....i want more ethnic minorities here every bit as much as they want more of me.......how much is that ?........rant over !

Just to be clear, who makes the cut on your ethnic list? 

Some folk were proper confused when I asked them if Boris Johnson was British, he certainly isn't British in your eye's is he Gnasher? 

What about the chap who you were praising when he passed away, our very own imposter Prince Philip, does he make the cut or will that question cause your head to explode? 

Is there a criteria or do you just go off instinct? 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just to be clear, who makes the cut on your ethnic list? 

Some folk were proper confused when I asked them if Boris Johnson was British, he certainly isn't British in your eye's is he Gnasher? 

What about the chap who you were praising when he passed away, our very own imposter Prince Philip, does he make the cut or will that question cause your head to explode? 

Is there a criteria or do you just go off instinct? 

😆 🤣 I knew you was about to come the muzzies rescue 😆 🤣 😂 👍

Edited by mC HULL
Just now, Greb147 said:

Those with a IQ of a shoe size would do best to keep quiet. 👍

Thank f**k your not replying no more to this topic then 😆 dont let the fact your a human forklift for a living with little between your ears get you down mate 😆 🤣 👍