MP stabbed

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly, I could have it jack in minutes on the lamp truth be told. 

If the lad wants to claim not many will beat it on edibles then he may have a shout. 

Again it's horses for courses at the end of the day. 

He's getting out with his dog and that's more than I'm doing truth be told. 

But he talks about hares, fcuk me I've had 3/4 crosses catch them regularly, you don't need saluki crosses to catch them often. 

You don't need saluki crosses to catch hares regular is a stupid statement if you've ever made one lol December on you be blanking none stop ? 

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I dont have dogs for round a hole mate i run edible mainly but a few reds threw in through the night is easy work for most types ?

I don't keep dogs for one thing other than terriers...I expect my runners to do abit of everything truth be told?

• Like 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

You don't need saluki crosses to catch hares regular is a stupid statement if you've ever made one lol December on you be blanking none stop ? 

It's not stupid, I've caught them myself ffs. ?

So now you're going to say no other crosses can catch a hare in December, complete bollocks mate.. ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

It's not stupid, I've caught them myself ffs. ?

So now you're going to say no other crosses can catch a hare in December, complete bollocks mate.. ?

Lol I'd bet anything you like you coulsnt bring something without saluki in and stop one 2 consecutive weekends mate ? knock a soft hare over on the off chance is one thing slipping few hundred yards on land thats hammered is completely different 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I dont have dogs for round a hole mate i run edible mainly but a few reds threw in through the night is easy work for most types ?

Can honestly say I've never seen a heavy saluki saturated dog make a fox dog...they will have a go with another dog for back up...pull the other dog off ...and the cnuts start dancing and barking? like 90% of big silly bull X's,had terriers that would kill more in a day...that's why the lads that only knock the foxes run them doubled up...and rotate up to 4/6 dogs in a night??

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Lol I'd bet anything you like you coulsnt bring something without saluki in and stop one 2 consecutive weekends mate ? knock a soft hare over on the off chance is one thing slipping few hundred yards on land thats hammered is completely different 

Fcuk me mate your objectives keep changing as the wind blows. 

When you're out and about mooching mate you don't pick and choose your runs, the dog gets slipped on any hare that's knocked up. 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Can honestly say I've never seen a heavy saluki saturated dog make a fox dog...they will have a go with another dog for back up...pull the other dog off ...and the cnuts start dancing and barking? like 90% of big silly bull X's,had terriers that would kill more in a day...that's why the lads that only knock the foxes run them doubled up...and rotate up to 4/6 dogs in a night??

I've seen a few that shake a fox like a rat mate crunch em I've seen some out and out killers of everything even other dogs 

Most lads doing numbers are exactly like you just said mate doubled 456 dogs out all tongue out after 2 runs ?

15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly, I could have it jack in minutes on the lamp truth be told. 

If the lad wants to claim not many will beat it on edibles then he may have a shout. 

Again it's horses for courses at the end of the day. 

He's getting out with his dog and that's more than I'm doing truth be told. 

But he talks about hares, fcuk me I've had 3/4 crosses catch them regularly, you don't need saluki crosses to catch them often. 

so could most people that dont live in big country. down here you'll can see anything in the next field and itll be a small field with probably 2 or more gates. couldnt run it daytime and if the dog plods or gives it any spaces its gone. same as if the dog cant deal with it where it grabs it, chances are its gone.

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Fcuk me mate your objectives keep changing as the wind blows. 

When you're out and about mooching mate you don't pick and choose your runs, the dog gets slipped on any hare that's knocked up. 

I was talking a dog getting tested properly mate 

What you talking a dog thats an odd moocher no consistency rested up constant ?

I wouldent even put a lead on a terrier it can learn adapt do several tasks black dogs are like niggers there in the pen most days way a sore face ?I ran a wood out becouse my mates spaniels failed on a roe drive I put a thing in that looked like a cyclops ?it dod what was asked most guys bumping there guns usually get beat same way fishing shooting it's the ones who say nowt you have to watch I've never had the best never wanted it either we went to fens 35 years ago.my mates we beddy x killed 2 only dog in the day it was killing loads hares a stupid wee rabbit dog he used to call it ?  it was out on the whites 4 5 times a week it rearly mist and it killed its last roe at 13 personally I dident like it but it suited him to a tea   every dog he had was a reject but he could work them take them into.the house and turn them around ?funny old game the dogs 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

I wouldent even put a lead on a terrier it can learn adapt do several tasks black dogs are like niggers there in the pen most days way a sore face ?I ran a wood out becouse my mates spaniels failed on a roe drive I put a thing in that looked like a cyclops ?it dod what was asked most guys bumping there guns usually get beat same way fishing shooting it's the ones who say nowt you have to watch I've never had the best never wanted it either we went to fens 35 years ago.my mates we beddy x killed 2 only dog in the day it was killing loads hares a stupid wee rabbit dog he used to call it ?  it was out on the whites 4 5 times a week it rearly mist and it killed its last roe at 13 personally I dident like it but it suited him to a tea   every dog he had was a reject but he could work them take them into.the house and turn them around ?funny old game the dogs 

Man you can tell some lies. 

i seen bull x kill hares seen saluki dogs kill fox not in style but kill them you cant generalise really get out enough and soon or later youll be made to look silly having them set in stone beliefs

Edited by C.green
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

so could most people that dont live in big country. down here you'll can see anything in the next field and itll be a small field with probably 2 or more gates. couldnt run it daytime and if the dog plods or gives it any spaces its gone. same as if the dog cant deal with it where it grabs it, chances are its gone.

Gone mate gone were ? ? disappeared like