MP stabbed

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm all from this island you plum ? ? I may have a bit a tub on me kid but still walked more fields then you've had kebabs ? ? 

You couldn't walk the lawn before passing out mate. ?

Your DNA is definitely questionable. ?

Just now, SheepChaser said:

I don’t think he ever said he preferred non whites to whites. Now I agree with a lot of what you say and not with other stuff. But you can’t suggest folk fit into one of two boxes ? Devoutly patriotic and dislike non whites vs love non whites and don’t like whites. Maybe you can? I don’t know.

I don’t like most people, and refuse to like someone just cos they are British or white and refuse to dislike someone just because they are not white. 

Just judge as I find and what I see before me. Which is why I can see all of the issues with immigration and culture clashes but also see the issues with a colour coded world. 

Nobody dislikes anyone on an individual level.

But this is where people who promote the old “hands across the ocean” ethic always change the goal posts.

I don’t deny that a single individual can be the nicest chap in the world.

But a single individual don’t have the same effect as 17 million people do they ?

The effect of a massive group will always be more impactful than the effects of a single individual….surely that’s just common sense.

And if you started singling out “ok” individuals then every f****r gets a shout…..it’s an all or nothing decision and by it’s very nature it can’t be “fair” 

Cant work like that ?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You didn't answer my question and instead brought up a silly point. 

Are you claiming that all white European people are of the same ethnic background Gnasher? 

And you are saying that to be classed as British you only have to be a white European? 

Stop with the bullshit, I don't prefer nobody, I ain't the fella with black mates pal. 

If you want to start acting childish we can both play those games. 

Of course all European people cant be British dont be silly....and whats wrong with having black pals ?

" if you want to start acting childish we can both play those games " zzzzzz heard it all before never comes to nothing. 

Greb this will be my last on this as you are the type to sit here for the rest of the day firing back replies every 5 minutes... and i have shit to do.....that makes you the winner,no problem well played.

Now to put it in a way that you are probably not used to seeing it from i'll word it in a nice easy to understand way.

Before you are English,French,German,Norwegian,Dutch,Greek etc etc you are white......race is what binds us all as international brothers and sisters....it is our foundation.

The foundation of a stream,river,lake or ocean....is water.....before the lake is a lake it is water.

Hence.....before the nation is a nation it is the race which gave birth to that nation.

Simple enough ?....too bad if not.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

The Russian royal family was German too you tit ! Lol ? 

You need to brush up on your history as well as your genetics. 

They were Russian at the start of the dynasty and mostly German by the end of the empire. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You couldn't walk the lawn before passing out mate. ?

Your DNA is definitely questionable. ?

? I've walked more land  hunting in the  last month then you have since birth you bullshit merchant 

Your a dreamer mate its there for all to see ? 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nobody dislikes anyone on an individual level.

But this is where people who promote the old “hands across the ocean” ethic always change the goal posts.

I don’t deny that a single individual can be the nicest chap in the world.

But a single individual don’t have the same effect as 17 million people do they ?

The effect of a massive group will always be more impactful than the effects of a single individual….surely that’s just common sense.

And if you started singling out “ok” individuals then every f****r gets a shout…..it’s an all or nothing decision and by it’s very nature it can’t be “fair” 

Cant work like that ?

But you've been doing exactly that for years you tit! ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

? I've walked more land  hunting in the  last month then you have since birth you bullshit merchant 

Your a dreamer mate its there for all to see ? 

You talk shit fatty, you've had yourself a saluki for a couple of years and you're the big white hunter. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You talk shit fatty, you've had yourself a saluki for a couple of years and you're the big white hunter. ?

? ? fatty ? couple a years the ones I have now you mean what about the one 14 at me old ladys retired or the ones before that brown bread you plum ? ? 

Its great white hunter ?? 

If I talk shit get someone with a dog to run me you don't even know one lad with a runner I bet  ? ? 

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Of course all European people cant be British dont be silly....and whats wrong with having black pals ?

" if you want to start acting childish we can both play those games " zzzzzz heard it all before never comes to nothing. 

Greb this will be my last on this as you are the type to sit here for the rest of the day firing back replies every 5 minutes... and i have shit to do.....that makes you the winner,no problem well played.

Now to put it in a way that you are probably not used to seeing it from i'll word it in a nice easy to understand way.

Before you are English,French,German,Norwegian,Dutch,Greek etc etc you are white......race is what binds us all as international brothers and sisters....it is our foundation.

The foundation of a stream,river,lake or ocean....is water.....before the lake is a lake it is water.

Hence.....before the nation is a nation it is the race which gave birth to that nation.

Simple enough ?....too bad if not.

But that's what your criteria was earlier wasn't it when I asked you to define who should be classed as British? 

Because the likes of Boris Johnson and Prince Philip threw a spanner in the works you had no choice but to broaden the definition. 

What's wrong with having black mates, if you need me to answer that question to a man who paints himself as a nationalist who does not want any ethnic minorities here then I don't know what to say mate. 

So now we've gone from ethnicity to an even broader scale in race, well if you keep going back mate we can get even broader than that, the human race. 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

? ? fatty ? couple a years the ones I have now you mean what about the one 14 at me old ladys retired or the ones before that brown bread you plum ? ? 

Its great white hunter ?? 

If I talk shit get someone with a dog to run me you don't even know one lad with a runner I bet  ? ? 

You're new to the game mate and think Saluki's are everything. 

I think it's that Muslim blood in you pal, you don't own a rug shop by any chance? 

Why would folk want to run against  your plodders mate? ?

9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t think he ever said he preferred non whites to whites. Now I agree with a lot of what you say and not with other stuff. But you can’t suggest folk fit into one of two boxes ? Devoutly patriotic and dislike non whites vs love non whites and don’t like whites. Maybe you can? I don’t know.

No of course not some people dont give a bollock either way and thats fine....but people who argue as vehemently and determinedly against their own as Greb does in my experience are usually anti white.

12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t like most people, and refuse to like someone just cos they are British or white and refuse to dislike someone just because they are not white. 

I get that and dont make you wrong the lad will now make some pathetically childish claim that go's something like " how can you be a nationalist if you have a black pal "........which again,in my experience is what anti whites do.

15 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

IJust judge as I find and what I see before me. Which is why I can see all of the issues with immigration and culture clashes but also see the issues with a colour coded world. 

Fair enough....but across the world white people are the only race condemned for being nationalist and it is human nature to want to be with your own race....im not going to apologise for preferring my own.

• Like 3
Just now, Greb147 said:

You're new to the game mate and think Saluki's are everything. 

I think it's that Muslim blood in you pal, you don't own a rug shop by any chance? 

Why would folk want to run against  your plodders mate? ?

New to the game ? ? 

You have an akita ? ? what man thats ever been in to hunting gets an akita ? ? 

Have you not one pal could lend you some sort a hunting dog ??? ? 

I bet you've never even owned a weihrauch or a catapult ? ? 

Hunt1in0g the only thing you've ever hunted in the nearest kebab house ? ? 

• Haha 3
Just now, mC HULL said:

New to the game ? ? 

You have an akita ? ? what man thats ever been in to hunting gets an akita ? ? 

Have you not one pal could lend you some sort a hunting dog ??? ? 

I bet you've never even owned a weihrauch or a catapult ? ? 

Hunt1in0g the only thing you've ever hunted in the nearest kebab house ? ? 

You think I bought an Akita to hunt you daft sod? ?

Why would lads want to go and run against a plodder on a hare you plonker? 

I could hook you up with lads that would have your dog jack quicker than you on a 5K run, would be singing like a canary in no time. ?

I've hunted with enough bullshitters to know you are one, what is it, your dog spots them 500 yards away on the lamp? ?