MP stabbed

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I've hunted with enough bullshitters to know you are one, what is it, your dog spots them 500 yards away on the lamp? ?

What’s funny about that ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

You think I bought an Akita to hunt you daft sod? ?

Why would lads want to go and run against a plodder on a hare you plonker? 

I could hook you up with lads that would have your dog jack quicker than you on a 5K run, would be singing like a canary in no time. ?

I've hunted with enough bullshitters to know you are one, what is it, your dog spots them 500 yards away on the lamp? ?

I'll run what you want to run greb 

Just hares are were its at to test a dog properly if you had done out you'd know that lol foxing dogs are 10 a penny ? 

What I'm getting at id any man that has hunted wouldn't get an akita full stop even ones that have jacked it get a terrier or collie cross etc akitas was for the young chav even they ended up realising the local staff's smash em up ? 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Just hares are were its at to test a dog properly if you had done out you'd know that lol foxing dogs are 10 a penny ? 

What I'm getting at id any man that has hunted wouldn't get an akita full stop even ones that have jacked it get a terrier or collie cross etc akitas was for the young chav even they ended up realising the local staff's smash em up ? 

I genuinely can’t deal with people that cut about with dogs like that, they inevitably tend to be the “my hands are registered as deadly weapons” types and they just mentally destroy me ! Lol 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I don't go around labelling myself a hunting man, you either have a runner or you don't at the end of the day. 

I didn't t buy an Akita to be a hunting dog FFS, who would even do such a thing. ?

I don't and never lamped with guys who ponce around for a daytime hare, each to their own. 

But as good as your dog would be at catching a hare it would jack in no time in other activities it's as simple as that. 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I genuinely can’t deal with people that cut about with dogs like that, they inevitably tend to be the “my hands are registered as deadly weapons” types and they just mentally destroy me ! Lol 

What running dogs do you have WILF? 

I don't go around labelling myself a hunting man, you either have a runner or you don't at the end of the day. 

I didn't t buy an Akita to be a hunting dog FFS, who would even do such a thing. ?

I don't and never lamped with guys who ponce around for a daytime hare, each to their own. 

But as good as your dog would be at catching a hare it would jack in no time in other activities it's as simple as that. 

OK mate ?  give it till winter I'll show you what a dog stops in a night variety you haven't seen mate lol

• Haha 1

There's not a sandslug alive could last a good day up on the hill doing what a terrier man's lurcher does in and around holes...to think any different is silly imo....I've know lads pay big bucks for dogs and shoot the cnuts first time out just for changing its hold ?we all have different standards...your dog's won't be beat bending old puss granted?

• Like 3
Just now, Daniel cain said:

There's not a sandslug alive could last a good day up on the hill doing what a terrier man's lurcher does in and around holes...to think any different is silly imo....I've know lads pay big bucks for dogs and shoot the cnuts first time out just for changing its hold ?we all have different standards...your dog's won't be beat bending old puss granted?

Exactly, I could have it jack in minutes on the lamp truth be told. 

If the lad wants to claim not many will beat it on edibles then he may have a shout. 

Again it's horses for courses at the end of the day. 

He's getting out with his dog and that's more than I'm doing truth be told. 

But he talks about hares, fcuk me I've had 3/4 crosses catch them regularly, you don't need saluki crosses to catch them often. 

Theres a few lesbians that walk akittas  up the  bridle paths it's about  all there good for ? theres guys on here judging dogs without there owners I've seen dogs that wont run kill 5 way there owner present . Big money's aboot 70pnd up here we all poor 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I dont have dogs for round a hole mate i run edible mainly but a few reds threw in through the night is easy work for most types ?

wish my old beddy bull grey bitch was still up and running,all 23 inches of her...I'd happily have a bet with you...we named her Lol...because folks would laugh when they first saw her and never believed what she could do...shamed lots of other dogs at all sorts??

DSC_1060.JPG

• Like 4