MP stabbed

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So what's all the bollocks about ethnicity this and ethnicity that then? 

Are you going to say that British people are of the same ethnic background as the Finnish, what about the Hungarians? Of course they are not but because they are white they could be classed as British to you? 

If you do say this to be true then you clearly don't understand what ethnicity is and if you don't understand it then why the hell are you bleating on about it? 

Your ramblings just don't make sense at all Gnasher. 

Oh for f**k sake here we go again.....

" Dear Indigenous Brit,you dont exist,if you do think you exist you are a racist.

You are a mix of Celts ( who existed ) Saxons ( who existed ) Angles ( who existed ) Normans ( who existed ) Jutes ( who existed )..............but you dont exist. "

Greb,like most of the other lads i find your constant arguments just a little boring and tedious but when you are plastered over as much of this forum as you are its sometimes difficult to avoid so i'll keep it simple....you prefer non white people to white people thats fine.....i dont understand that which is why a debate with you is just silly.

• Like 3

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

Just now, gnasher16 said:

" Dear Indigenous Brit,you dont exist,if you do think you exist you are a racist.

You are a mix of Celts ( who existed ) Saxons ( who existed ) Angles ( who existed ) Normans ( who existed ) Jutes ( who existed )..............but you dont exist. "

Greb,like most of the other lads i fin your constant arguments just a little boring and tedious but when you are plastered over as much of this forum as you are its sometimes difficult to avoid so i'll keep it simple....you prefer non white people to white people thats fine.....i dont understand that which is why a debate with you is just silly.

You didn't answer my question and instead brought up a silly point. 

Are you claiming that all white European people are of the same ethnic background Gnasher? 

And you are saying that to be classed as British you only have to be a white European? 

Stop with the bullshit, I don't prefer nobody, I ain't the fella with black mates pal. 

If you want to start acting childish we can both play those games. 

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont know put their pedigrees/anecestry  up and i'll tell you

Do the research yourself, well the current Prime Minister is part Turk, deffo not British then? 

And the man who you greatly admired Prince Philip is part Slav, sub-human now is he? ?

32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

So under 5 percent but they have the 5th boys name there pumping out alot a Muhammad's most inbred aswell ? 

Apparently Noah is the fourth most popular name in the country according  to that survey ....... so how many Noah’s do folk on here know ? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

You mention phillip last time I looked he was Greek not a Muslim ? ? try to keep up aye

Prince Phillip was German as was his whole family and nearly every royal family in Europe ?

• Like 1
Just now, SheepChaser said:

Apparently Noah is the fourth most popular name in the country according  to that survey ....... so how many Noah’s do folk on here know ? 

You'd be better of debating with a dead rabbit mate. ?

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Greb,like most of the other lads i find your constant arguments just a little boring and tedious but when you are plastered over as much of this forum as you are its sometimes difficult to avoid so i'll keep it simple....you prefer non white people to white people thats fine.....i dont understand that which is why a debate with you is just silly.

I don’t think he ever said he preferred non whites to whites. Now I agree with a lot of what you say and not with other stuff. But you can’t suggest folk fit into one of two boxes ? Devoutly patriotic and dislike non whites vs love non whites and don’t like whites. Maybe you can? I don’t know.

I don’t like most people, and refuse to like someone just cos they are British or white and refuse to dislike someone just because they are not white. 

Just judge as I find and what I see before me. Which is why I can see all of the issues with immigration and culture clashes but also see the issues with a colour coded world. 

• Like 1