Chris fudgepacker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilf you seem to be making a lot of excuses for people’s actions recently, I’m of the thinking that if something doesn’t effect me or my family why should I try to ban it. Vegans, anti hunt, gays, tra

Worked for a nice lady last week...didn't get diagnosed until she was 38 yr old... sitting and listening to her experiences growing up and how she felt touched a nerve if I'm honest...the more people

Aspergers and acdc rsturbo club membership doesnt excuse ignorance, lies and ruining peoples lives with a twisted agendas, nor shagging animals whilst on drugs, hes a fecking animal molester who knows

Worked for a nice lady last week...didn't get diagnosed until she was 38 yr old... sitting and listening to her experiences growing up and how she felt touched a nerve if I'm honest...the more people we speak and listen too who care for someone with autism... the more We have realized that our  youngest lad may have it.. he has some very quirky habits..will get him tested when this nonsense covid calms down?

In regards to Packham...I believe he plays on it to further his own agenda ..and I also don't believe it's doing us any good loose cannon's terrorising him at home? damage is done ,I know that,all we have to ever look forward to is....losing more freedoms??

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Worked for a nice lady last week...didn't get diagnosed until she was 38 yr old... sitting and listening to her experiences growing up and how she felt touched a nerve if I'm honest...the more people we speak and listen too who care for someone with autism... the more We have realized that our  youngest lad may have it.. he has some very quirky habits..will get him tested when this nonsense covid calms down?

In regards to Packham...I believe he plays on it to further his own agenda ..and I also don't believe it's doing us any good loose cannon's terrorising him at home? damage is done ,I know that,all we have to ever look forward to is....losing more freedoms??

Tried a pm mate but basically it was always feel free to give me a shout and ask anything and if I can help I will.

I’m no expert but sometimes it’s handy to have people who know what the craic is, there’s a couple of lads on here and they are top lads to chat too about it ?

• Like 7

Been with autistic kids when was with the ex , 

Think I’ve Got fair knowledge and experience on Autism an behavioural problems and  personally I think he knows what’s he’s doing an also using spring watch as a way of forcing his agenda onto the public .

Him and bill oddity are no different than the kranks that spout their ill informed on fb an the internet .

The likes of David Bellamy and if he was still alive jack hargreaves won’t/wouldn’t  be allowed Uk airtime !

• Like 5

I know absolutely nothing about autism, but reading some of the comments from people who do, I wonder how Packham takes direction, learns scripts, interacts with other actors, presenters, etc ? All of which seems alien, ( for want of a better word), to people with autism.

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Someone with autism doesn't see two sides to a argument only there own view and they don't admit there in the wrong obgrey 

I know this personally from my mates kids. They are lovely but can be focused only on how they feel, their moment.

In that sense, should Packham actually be listened to and his views shown to the wider public and given legs? Same question applies with Gretna...

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Been with autistic kids when was with the ex , 

Think I’ve Got fair knowledge and experience on Autism an behavioural problems and  personally I think he knows what’s he’s doing an also using spring watch as a way of forcing his agenda onto the public .

Him and bill oddity are no different than the kranks that spout their ill informed on fb an the internet .

The likes of David Bellamy and if he was still alive jack hargreaves won’t/wouldn’t  be allowed Uk airtime !

??? I’m sorry mate, I can read or hear the name Bill Oddy without thinking of Alan Partridge ! Lol ? 

Trouble with these antis is that they believe all wildlife is important, we have had a surge in roadkill badgers round here ,all the houses round me have noticed and these are the Hunter welly dog walking bridgade who could tell the difference between a blackbird or a crow.recently found out a wildlife rescue is releasing badgers up my lane,it’s probably the reason the badgers are dying, they hear a car coming and think it’s tea time, on thier web site they are saying that hedgehogs are near extinction. Ffs the badgers are eating em all.squirrels are in plague numbers, this year I’ve seen loads out in the middle of fields, never seen that before, magpies in huge numbers, buzzards as common as pigeons.don’t need to be Stephen Hawkins to see what’s going on

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Stop using fuucking Yank z's in words ?

Realised! ?

I'm defo on some spectrum lol. So what, who wants to be diagnosed and told what is mate?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I know absolutely nothing about autism, but reading some of the comments from people who do, I wonder how Packham takes direction, learns scripts, interacts with other actors, presenters, etc ? All of which seems alien, ( for want of a better word), to people with autism.

Cheers.

Not all autism is equal mate. Most think on a higher level than normal but only about a few things. Severity, implication etc is completely individual.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 5