Man caves/sheds

1 hour ago, greg64 said:

not quite a man cave but this beach hut on Abersoch beach in north wales has just sold for £175,000  basically a b&q shed with  no electricity and your not even allowed to sleep in it over night

1_AFR_DPW_020921AbersochHut_03jpeg beach hut.jpg

Are they just to sit in when you go to the beach 

• Like 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what I call the marital life boat. When things are good it's a nice thing to hang out in, when things are stormy I can escape into it. In truly terrible storms it can be towed away but I now h

I need some better pics of inside

Relaxing in my man cave right now with the pup and the house cur, enjoying a G & T ! A mans gotta have his "fortress of solitude" to get away to ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

On 24/10/2021 at 21:34, leegreen said:

A small wood burner heats a largish room. The only downside of a small wood burner is that they have small doors and that mean more chopping and cutting. If its only a shed your wanting it for Machine Mart do a good selection that are reasonable. The flue will cost you more. 

Thanks squire i'll have a look at them its for one of these log cabin things about 5m x 4m ive been told a 7kw will suffice.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Thanks squire i'll have a look at them its for one of these log cabin things about 5m x 4m ive been told a 7kw will suffice.

A 5kw will be plenty for that size. 

• Like 2