Big cat couldn’t find other thread

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So he's a farmer with no goats or sheep left but he doesn't want 'trophy hunters' to shoot it ?? This 'farmer' wants it catching humanely ? What authorities has this 'farmer' contacted for h

Greyman will be knob in hand throwing himself around that barge looking at them pics..

G man is paddling like fck up the Leeds Liverpool canal 

Posted Images

If them pics were taken in this country and the cat is not in a zoo ect  they  are by far the clearest I have ever seen but I'm not so sure as it's hard enough I imagine to get a single photo  never mind 3 in a few hours that clear in the wild 

• Like 3

So he's a farmer with no goats or sheep left but he doesn't want 'trophy hunters' to shoot it ??

This 'farmer' wants it catching humanely ?

What authorities has this 'farmer' contacted for help? 

"hello police, can you come and humanely catch the mountain lion that's killed my goat?" 

"no sir we aren't even attending burglaries, has anyone been racist?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So he's a farmer with no goats or sheep left but he doesn't want 'trophy hunters' to shoot it ??

This 'farmer' wants it catching humanely ?

What authorities has this 'farmer' contacted for help? 

"hello police, can you come and humanely catch the mountain lion that's killed my goat?" 

"no sir we aren't even attending burglaries, has anyone been racist?" 

Be interesting to get greymans take on it wasn't there some sighting near some filming that was taking place a while back round that way 

Gotta be fake or the kid wouldn’t of opened his trap if it was real he wouldn’t be on no Internet saying the farmer wants it humanly trapped after his business has been ruined it’d be getting filled in that’s a fact! It’s fake ??

Stay vigilant as there’s a mountain lion on loose but I’m not going tell you where it is other than Leeds / Yorkshire but also want help catching it ????as farmers who’s just lost his lively hood wants it rehoming ????

load bolloxs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1