PC Wayne Couzens

Just now, ChrisJones said:

The US military is absurd. Behaviour between consenting adults shouldn't be illegal and face legal consequences.

Hebrews 13:4

That's just your opinion though isn't it? 

Just like to some people the idea of adultery being a crime isn't. 

All I'm saying we are quick to judge others and we can all be hypocritical on certain touchy subjects. 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But don't you think the other party/parties need to be taken in to account? 

I wouldn't have been married as long as I have if I didn't take other people's feelings into account.

I'm merely stating that adultery should not carry a criminal penalty.

As someone who isn't married why are you worried about adultery?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I wouldn't have been married as long as I have if I didn't take other people's feelings into account.

I'm merely stating that adultery should not carry a criminal penalty.

As someone who isn't married why are you worried about adultery?

But you said how can it be a crime between two consenting adults? 

Adultery is extramarital sex. 

Anyway, isn't adultery a crime in some of the States in the US? 

I never brought up adultery mate, I think it was brought up when I claimed we can all get a little hypocritical when we talk of crimes & punishment. 

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm not judging anyone. How can there be a crime commited between consenting adults?

Your over simplyfiying it chris,there is no punishment in law here,but it's a scummy thing to do.

Why cant they just be honest up front an saying I want to get divorced,instead of been a sleazy scumbag?

What if your wife was shagging your best friend behind your back,could you forget all about it?an move on?

Consenting adults an all that .........

Edited by Francie
6 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Bloodshed like this? 

The man just about decapitated this lass because he caught her getting the D off someone else.

"Former soldier who stabbed wife to death outside home in Barnsley is jailed for life | ITV News Calendar" https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2020-10-02/barnsley-man-jailed-for-life-for-murder-of-estranged-wife-victoria-woodhall

Controlling and coercive behaviour is why she left ….???

f***ing hell , the lizard even used the ptsd card , what a worm ,  no wonder he had a bird ten years younger , no one his age could stick the ginger c**t . 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Controlling and coercive behaviour is why she left ….???

f***ing hell , the lizard even used the ptsd card , what a worm ,  no wonder he had a bird ten years younger , no one his age could stick the ginger c**t . 

Is that gospel cos it says so in the media?

By all accounts she was getting a length elsewhere which sent him over the edge. 

Why do you think I posted that incident, cos a work mates wife was quite good pals with her. 

Anyway it was just an example of what a lover scorned is capable of, would you like other examples to grasp my point mate? 

4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

That's it, for the most part it's empty words isn't it. 

I just find it interesting how one's views sway depending on the situation. 

For example we have folk on here claiming we should bring back capital punishment, well we had it and we no longer had the stomach for it hence it being abolished. L

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Is that gospel cos it says so in the media?

By all accounts she was getting a length elsewhere which sent him over the edge. 

Why do you think I posted that incident, cos a work mates wife was quite good pals with her. 

Anyway it was just an example of what a lover scorned is capable of, would you like other examples to grasp my point mate? 

well seeing as you committed adultery yourself , shall we just decide your punishment ?? 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

well seeing as you committed adultery yourself , shall we just decide your punishment ?? 

That's a difficult one seeing as though I've never been married, getting carried away with the assumptions again pal? 

3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

This is the risk/reward of the traditional relationship. They aren't your property they're independent people with their own pursuits to life, liberty and happiness.

I agree with you about the emotional turmoil but life is hard. Get a helmet.

He is a helmet

• Haha 1