do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

I agree, their culture is so much different to ours that if I had my way then things would be different. 

But the thing is we can't turn back the clock, these people are here and they're here to stay. 

Folk can moan until the cows come home but that won't change a thing for those generations deep. 

1 minute ago, king said:

Ah that's good to know mate..I thought you was consuming to many eggs..

He must a been egg bound for the last six month because nothing but shite comes out his mouth unless he’s talking boxing  ? ? 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I agree, their culture is so much different to ours that if I had my way then things would be different. 

But the thing is we can't turn back the clock, these people are here and they're here to stay. 

Folk can moan until the cows come home but that won't change a thing for those generations deep. 

Ye things would be different Diane they would be even more than there is if you had your way ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

He must a been egg bound for the last six month because nothing but shite comes out his mouth unless he’s talking boxing  ? ? 

The scary thing for me is that when you two met the saluki pup you gave him had more brains out of all the things there. ???????????????????

Tickled me did that. 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Ye things would be different Diane they would be even more than there is if you had your way ? 

Sorry mate but you'd be culled along with them, my gene pool needs folk that can actually spell IQ. ?

52 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yes and both continents have been open to migration since the dawn of man. 

We are all over the place on this subject, one minute it's Asians and the next Africans. 

And I agree with you there, but maybe that's a consequence of their surroundings. 

For example, there's very few Asians and even less Africans in the village I grew up in but crime is at an all time high. 

The place is in ruins compared to the era I grew up in as a child 80's-90's.

You have little scrotes running around, stabbing and shooting each other up. 

That can't be blamed on the Paki's or Nigerians no matter what you say. 

It's just the way society is going for the working classes. 

Mate, it’s not even an argument.

According to clever people, Africa has had what ?……about 100,000 years head start on the rest of mankind and they achieved…….errr…….Bow & Arrow !

Thats it……and they ain’t much further forward now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The scary thing for me is that when you two met the saluki pup you gave him had more brains out of all the things there. ???????????????????

Tickled me did that. 

That pup have more brains then out you’ve ever put a lead on ? including that fluffy Akita ? ? 

Just now, WILF said:

Mate, it’s not even an argument.

According to clever people, Africa has had what ?……about 100,000 years head start on the rest of mankind and they achieved…….errr…….Bow & Arrow !

Thats it……and they ain’t much further forward now.

Why didn't you answer my question? 

Explain away my example of villages turning to ruin without the influence of Asian or African culture. 

Is it the genetics of these people or is it other factors? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

That pup have more brains then out you’ve ever put a lead on ? including that fluffy Akita ? ? 

I bet it has. ?

Well all those genetics have gone to waste cos it'll have a life of paragliding and chasing rainbows. 

You see, the environment does count. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Sorry mate but you'd be culled along with them, my gene pool needs folk that can actually spell IQ. ?

You work that much  you don’t have time for a runner ? and I have a low iQ ? you sure you’ve not got slave blood in you ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I bet it has. ?

Well all those genetics have gone to waste cos it'll have a life of paragliding and chasing rainbows. 

You see, the environment does count. ?

It’ll be looked after mate and I recon king will have plenty a sport with it I got plenty a rabbits and hares for me freezer off him mate when we met ?

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

It’ll be looked after mate and I recon king will have plenty a sport with it I got plenty a rabbits and hares for me freezer off him mate when we met ?

Aye, I killed em from the draft when he flew past em at the speed of sound. ?

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I can't believe we are genuinely arguing about nature vs nurture lol. This stuff has kinda been done before . . . 

Anyone who wants to argue that it is entirely one or other. . . . .  needs to go do some reading lol.

I wont bore you with it, but I wrote a paper on it. . . . . looking at why we often see low educational attainment amongst ethnic minority groups in the uk. 'Old School' thought was things like John Ogpu's caste theory etc, and the general idea that ethnic minorities were just always going to be worse at education that the white kids. 

This was obviously proved to be total horse shit. Whilst culture could play a fairly large role, i.e. attitudes to female teachers, the teaching structure, past experiences (or lack of ) education. . . . . . it has actually been shown that it is an imposed class system which has the greatest effect upon ethnic educational under attainment . . . . . . that the ethnic kids just ended up very much like their white counterparts in a specific area - we stuck them in the worse housing estates, sent them to the worse schools, removed the professional qualifications (in some cases) of their parents etc. The same kids, stuck in different areas, school etc, did just as well as anyone else in school.

I know I shouldn't bother, because the answer will be "no. . . i'm right' from some regardless of what anyone says.

Genetics will obviously always play a part in everything, but really its not 'racial genetics' but individual genetics. Its a bit like the idea that used to go around that said africans made bad swimmers. . . . . due to genetic factors. Thats why they never got anywhere in swimming at the olympics etc, but did well in running (assumedly also genetic). When in reality the fact there are pretty much no olympic size swimming pools, or swimming pools in many parts of Africa, and yet shit load of opportunity to practice running sports. Bit like the film cool runnings. . . . . 

What’s the name of that seminar they have to run in secret annually or whenever they hold it that deals with human intelligence ? 
I can’t remember at this moment in time