do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You talk a lot a stuff mate never sense ? 

We’re all the same it’s environment that plays the part ? and I’m on the glue ? 

A speak a damn lot more sense than you ever have lad. ?

The glue must be affecting your reading as well, I said it's a combination of both, are you saying that environmental factors have no bearing? 

You're a diamond you I'll give you that. ?

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

Err, maybe because there's more Asians in Halifax? 

Makes sense doesn't it. 

And if what were true? 

Explain away the downfall of small mining villages with no Asian or African influence. 

Most likely no work and brown got a grip the Asians bring in ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

A speak a damn lot more sense than you ever have lad. ?

The glue must be affecting your reading as well, I said it's a combination of both, are you saying that environmental factors have no bearing? 

You're a diamond you I'll give you that. ?

Wasn’t glue when I was a lad mate it was petrol from a cub 90 tank or gas and damp start  glue was 80s ? 

you sound like my labour voting vegan neighbour lol

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Wasn’t glue when I was a lad mate it was petrol from a cub 90 tank or gas and damp start  glue was 80s ? 

you sound like my labour voting vegan neighbour lol

The way you're talking you could be the next Corbyn. 

According to you a person's behaviour is influenced by genetics and genetics only. 

How long will it be before you call for all blacks and asians to be absolved of their crimes, after all they couldn't help themselves, it was their genetics that made them do it. 

Bet all your curtains and carpets are red. ??????????????

Edited by Greb147
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Areas in my town were they are is like Baghdad they all go to an area that’s descent 20 years down the it’s an absolute shit hole 

Tbf Hull has been a shit hole a lot longer than 20 years.... ?

• Haha 1

I can't believe we are genuinely arguing about nature vs nurture lol. This stuff has kinda been done before . . . 

Anyone who wants to argue that it is entirely one or other. . . . .  needs to go do some reading lol.

I wont bore you with it, but I wrote a paper on it. . . . . looking at why we often see low educational attainment amongst ethnic minority groups in the uk. 'Old School' thought was things like John Ogpu's caste theory etc, and the general idea that ethnic minorities were just always going to be worse at education that the white kids. 

This was obviously proved to be total horse shit. Whilst culture could play a fairly large role, i.e. attitudes to female teachers, the teaching structure, past experiences (or lack of ) education. . . . . . it has actually been shown that it is an imposed class system which has the greatest effect upon ethnic educational under attainment . . . . . . that the ethnic kids just ended up very much like their white counterparts in a specific area - we stuck them in the worse housing estates, sent them to the worse schools, removed the professional qualifications (in some cases) of their parents etc. The same kids, stuck in different areas, school etc, did just as well as anyone else in school.

I know I shouldn't bother, because the answer will be "no. . . i'm right' from some regardless of what anyone says.

Genetics will obviously always play a part in everything, but really its not 'racial genetics' but individual genetics. Its a bit like the idea that used to go around that said africans made bad swimmers. . . . . due to genetic factors. Thats why they never got anywhere in swimming at the olympics etc, but did well in running (assumedly also genetic). When in reality the fact there are pretty much no olympic size swimming pools, or swimming pools in many parts of Africa, and yet shit load of opportunity to practice running sports. Bit like the film cool runnings. . . . . 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I can't believe we are genuinely arguing about nature vs nurture lol. This stuff has kinda been done before . . . 

Anyone who wants to argue that it is entirely one or other. . . . .  needs to go do some reading lol.

I wont bore you with it, but I wrote a paper on it. . . . . looking at why we often see low educational attainment amongst ethnic minority groups in the uk. 'Old School' thought was things like John Ogpu's caste theory etc, and the general idea that ethnic minorities were just always going to be worse at education that the white kids. 

This was obviously proved to be total horse shit. Whilst culture could play a fairly large role, i.e. attitudes to female teachers, the teaching structure, past experiences (or lack of ) education. . . . . . it has actually been shown that it is an imposed class system which has the greatest effect upon ethnic educational under attainment . . . . . . that the ethnic kids just ended up very much like their white counterparts in a specific area - we stuck them in the worse housing estates, sent them to the worse schools, removed the professional qualifications (in some cases) of their parents etc. The same kids, stuck in different areas, school etc, did just as well as anyone else in school.

I know I shouldn't bother, because the answer will be "no. . . i'm right' from some regardless of what anyone says.

Genetics will obviously always play a part in everything, but really its not 'racial genetics' but individual genetics. Its a bit like the idea that used to go around that said africans made bad swimmers. . . . . due to genetic factors. Thats why they never got anywhere in swimming at the olympics etc, but did well in running (assumedly also genetic). When in reality the fact there are pretty much no olympic size swimming pools, or swimming pools in many parts of Africa, and yet shit load of opportunity to practice running sports. Bit like the film cool runnings. . . . . 

When was the last time a white man was the fastest runner in the world ? 

Why have the white man always manipulated other races ? 

I’ll say no more ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

When was the last time a white man was the fastest runner in the world ? 

Why have the white man always manipulated other races ? 

mill day no more ? 

Fcuk me now we're jumping on physiological differences, your like a cod eye, all over the place. ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The running is partly genetic to be fair mate . Altitude plays a part also . 

Caribbean is full of swimming pools as is LA etc . 

now mate considering that you are based where you are I find it fairly funny that you can say that race plays no factor in environment. What is the BAME % down your way ? As opposed to for example Salford / Solihull ? 

• Like 1