do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

1 hour ago, vfr400boy said:

Just got a letter from dvla , trying to get me to go back driving , must of cost a fortune to send them to all hgv drivers 

Been waiting for a  logbook for a car I bought last November ? my Oldmans having fines and tickets weekly for it?....I part exed it in May this yr...still not had a logbook for the new motor... useless excuses for human beings the DVLA staff...can't speak to a f***ing real person that works there?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

I don’t buy into all this saving for a rainy day. Last Friday was the first year anniversary of my best mate Chicky dying of a brain tumour. He was 47 years old had a very successful business and was earning real good money. Whenever I asked him about getting himself a new truck or a real nice Holliday he kept telling me he was putting it away for a rainy day etc …. Well that day never came for the poor f****r … he worked his bollox off and never really got to enjoy it. So my take on it is as long as my bills are paid then if I want something I buy it fukc the rainy day ……

• Like 12
6 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Grate ! 

They are offering good rates and by accepting you're helping strengthen the nation post Brexit. 

Now I would never expect anyone to take a pay cut but if the money is there then why not, query it at the least. 

• Like 1

Let the fckin Afghans do it. 

My wife has problems with her thyroid. When her medication isn't right she sleeps constantly and has terrible memory. She does home care and crisis care for people with mental health issues. Currently she's only working half days as she's so ill. She colaspes and sleeps from 4pm every day. Supposed to get levels checked every 6 weeks, she's been asking for bloods to be checked since June and can't even see a doctor. Just been told she can get bloods taken in 3rd week October. Not at village clinic, not at hospital in next town but big hospital 24 miles away. Just for a blood sample to be taken. 

I work full time, always had an interest in politics, on local committees, work with numerous charities helping special needs kids...help for heroes...cancer patients etc with the fishing charity (not thl one) , 18 months ago I was helping at a soup kitchen. I've always wanted to give back and put the great in Britain. 

But now I've had my will knocked out of me. From now on I care about me and mine. I'll help the charities and vulnerable. But the nation, its queen and its government can go fck itself. 

My nation has shown it doesn't want me....as a white, straight, rural, fieldsports, NHS user I'm not wanted. So fck baroness von norbiton and her fckin hgvs 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Let the fckin Afghans do it. 

My wife has problems with her thyroid. When her medication isn't right she sleeps constantly and has terrible memory. She does home care and crisis care for people with mental health issues. Currently she's only working half days as she's so ill. She colaspes and sleeps from 4pm every day. Supposed to get levels checked every 6 weeks, she's been asking for bloods to be checked since June and can't even see a doctor. Just been told she can get bloods taken in 3rd week October. Not at village clinic, not at hospital in next town but big hospital 24 miles away. Just for a blood sample to be taken. 

I work full time, always had an interest in politics, on local committees, work with numerous charities helping special needs kids...help for heroes...cancer patients etc with the fishing charity, 18 months ago I was helping at a soup kitchen. I've always wanted to give back and put the great in Britain. 

But now I've had my will knocked out of me. From now on I care about me and mine. I'll help the charities and vulnerable. But the nation, its queen and its government can go fck itself. 

My nation has shown it doesn't want me....as a white, straight, rural, fieldsports, NHS user I'm not wanted. So fck baroness von norbiton and her fckin hgvs 

Not a dig at you but what was the point in Brexit with that attitude? 

I thought it was all about taking back our borders and being in control of our own destiny without the need of migrants? 

There isn't just a workforce shortage in logistics mate, your suggestion is let the migrants do it? 

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not a dig at you but what was the point in Brexit with that attitude? 

I thought it was all about taking back our borders and being in control of our own destiny without the need of migrants? 

There isn't just a workforce shortage in logistics mate, your suggestion is let the migrants do it? 

Brexit was the first step in taking control. It was the only only step that was out of the hands of politicians. The rest of the steps need to be taken by politicians and are controlled by establishment. That's why anything beyond the first step isn't going to happen. 

So yeah, from someone who has always given a shit, I no longer give a shit. So yeah let the migrants do it. 

• Like 3
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Brexit was the first step in taking control. It was the only only step that was out of the hands of politicians. The rest of the steps need to be taken by politicians and are controlled by establishment. That's why anything beyond the first step isn't going to happen. 

So yeah, from someone who has always given a shit, I no longer give a shit. So yeah let the migrants do it. 

This particular problem though can be solved by the right people. 

I know not everyone can do their part but even if only half of those million called for stepped up to the plate then the shortage would be greatly relieved. 

At the end of the day we voted for this, let's just not moan when our turkeys are not on the plate at Christmas. ?

47 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

This particular problem though can be solved by the right people. 

I know not everyone can do their part but even if only half of those million called for stepped up to the plate then the shortage would be greatly relieved. 

At the end of the day we voted for this, let's just not moan when our turkeys are not on the plate at Christmas. ?

This has got nothing to do with brexit ……