Canabis

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some proper righteous folk around here, I,m touching 60 smoke weed every day, love a go on the mushrooms from time to time an enjoy a drink, I get up at 6am graft all day blow kids half my age out the

FRANCIE: Dr, Dr Oi keeps blacking out when Oi bin smoking the old Ganga sure I do. DR: Stop smoking the ganga then ya thick fucka. FRANCIE: Bejasus, I never would have thought of that now.

You just had a whitey ?

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Francie said:

Nah I think maybe the guy next door is a nightmare neighbor causing bother kev,an paddy's blaming it on his cannabis use

In fairness, weed normally gos hand in hand with a load of f***ing scum bags these days mate (as do drink and other drugs)…..I took it that the lad was living next to a house with a load of such folk and it’s destroyed his life.

The old bill will routinely take guns in an active and logged local dispute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Come on lads, you know what the bloke is saying.

They moved a family of absolute shitcunts into a house at the bottom of my street and they were serving up…….used to be all sorts of vile specimens of humanity wandering past my house at all times of the day and night, eyeballing everything to see if they could get on the rob.

One of the kids who was about 10 used to make his cab driver wait in the morning while he stood and finished his fag before he went to school. 

Summer evenings the street stunk of weed.

Dont make fun of the fella, we all know what he is talking about……poor blokes wife is in tatters and all we can do is take the piss.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, WILF said:

They moved a family of absolute shitcunts into a house at the bottom of my street and they were serving up…….used to be all sorts of vile specimens of humanity wandering past my house at all times of the day and night, eyeballing everything to see if they could get on the rob.

One of the kids who was about 10 used to make his cab driver wait in the morning while he stood and finished his fag before he went to school. 

Dont make fun of the fella, we all know what he is talking about……poor blokes wife is in tatters and all we can do is take the piss.

Well I think the piss take is who ever believes that shit so Speak for your self Wilf the man said his mrs has gotten ill from breathing in weed smoke it’s not possible so how do we all know what he’s talking about he’s talking absolute shite that’s what we all know. 

now if he had said his mrs has these problems because of the little wanker next door terrorising her then he could have a case but when he said what he said it all went out the window. 

anyone who believes that should never be anywhere near a catapult let alone a firearm narrow minded fucks 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Well I think the piss take is who ever believes that shit so Speak for your self Wilf the man said his mrs has gotten ill from breathing in weed smoke it’s not possible so how do we all know what he’s talking about he’s talking absolute shite that’s what we all know. 

now if he had said his mrs has these problems because of the little wanker next door terrorising her then he could have a case but when he said what he said it all went out the window. 

anyone who believes that should never be anywhere near a catapult let alone a firearm narrow minded fucks 

Yeah, right oh……is he narrow minded because he don’t like weed or was there another reason ?

Just out of interest 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah, right oh……is he narrow minded because he don’t like weed or was there another reason ?

Just out of interest 

Are you for real ? 

Il say it again he said his mrs has mental problems due to the man next door smoking weed and her smelling it. 

do you think this is possible? If you breathe in Delroys joint you will get mental health problems? Easy question shouldn’t be to hard for someone with your intelligence. 

1. His mrs has her problems because they was already there

2. Neighbour has given her so much stress she has gone divy. 

3. NOTHING TO DO WITH HER SMELLING WEED. 

it’s like going to Wembley market and then saying you’ve gone mad because you smelt the rastas joint once every Sunday morning as you walked by the reggae cds you understand this is physically impossible right. 

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Are you for real ? 

Il say it again he said his mrs has mental problems due to the man next door smoking weed and her smelling it. 

do you think this is possible? If you breathe in Delroys joint you will get mental health problems? Easy question shouldn’t be to hard for someone with your intelligence. 

I don’t have any reason not to believe him, if he says his poor Mrs is having mental health problems because she can smell/ is breathing in/ having to deal with a load of non starter weed heads next door then that sounds plausible to me.

So, again, is he narrow minded because he don’t like weed or was there another reason ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

I don’t have any reason not to believe him, if he says his poor Mrs is having mental health problems because she can smell/ is breathing in/ having to deal with a load of non starter weed heads next door then that sounds plausible to me.

So, again, is he narrow minded because he don’t like weed or was there another reason ? 

Get f****d man your dosile 

7 hours ago, WILF said:

Round by me growing up..if you played up and acted the cnut,then you got  a f***ing good slap, regardless of how old or hard you thought you were...carry it on...and your whole family would have to leave...we called it community spirit....and it still works the same these days..always more than 1 way to skin a cat...no need to call the law...there will always be someone who the scroats are scared of?

• Like 2