20 years

Okay, so we want to fake a terrorist attack to start a war , how shall we go about it.....

A.  Let's get some Arabs to hijack some huge passenger jets and fly them across America into the twin tower. 

Hmm quite a lot of variables there George...anyone else 

B. How about we film some guys going into the basement with explosives and blow them up...

Yep that sounds straight forward....

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20 years in and we're bringing the bsatards into the country, place has gone fcuking mad

My wife is currently working in NY. Her hotel is about a block away from Ground Zero. Last weekend she did the tour at site and sent me some pictures and there are two that stick out. The wreck of Lad

What sticks with me is watching live the poor b*****ds jumping because they knew there was no hope. Profound don’t even begin to describe it.

Posted Images

george bush got money to open his first oil drilling company from bin ladens older brother lol they was partners 

bush senior was the head a the cia 

saudis was suppose to be nationality of the hijackers not afghans or iraqis lol

11 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Way I see it with all these conspiracy theories theres always someone who would spill their guts at a bit of questioning or the chance of a wad of cash

Maybe they would but who would believe them, the woman who made the plandemic video spilt a lot of beans about it but she was called a liar and videos taken off YouTube 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

george bush got money to open his first oil drilling company from bin ladens older brother lol they was partners 

bush senior was the head a the cia 

saudis was suppose to be nationality of the hijackers not afghans or iraqis lol

That's that solved then.....move on to the next atrocity

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Serious question ?

do you think In 20 year we will still be talking about covid an the jab as a conspiracy? Or will the jabbed have grown gills by then an headed off to the pacific to mate?  Or will the unjabbed be zombies fuelled on custard creams an intestines ? 

you nthink it wasnt lab made and funded by fauci and friends mate lol

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

youn think americans would be ok with invading iraq and afghanistan if thry wasnt attacked first lol

In 1983, terrorists bombed the US Marine barracks in Beirut, then Reagan invaded Grenada,

go figure, as the yanks say. ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I think it was made in a lab deffo, I think a lot of things but don’t hold them as fact, I’d not be surprised if I was proved right or wrong or half right even haha  I think stuff an then I know stuff, stuff that I saw with me own eyes an touched with me own hands but I try not to get them confused ?

trust common sense and your eys mate lol

it originated in wuhan were they was funding experiments to make bat viruses infect humans 

then watch fauci getting asked about it get irate and agitated i can tell when someone is lying out there arse lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv never even watched any of the dudes videos, I’d take him an his pals more serious if they dressed like b movie baddies ? I don’t watch tele or click on the daft links on here most time, I can’t be arsed with it, like we agree, I trust what I see mate ?

he would of been charged if it was a police interview is all im saying lol 

10 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Still amazes me how people believe that building 7 collapsed at freefall speed from a few office fires from the the debris from the twin towers , that was the biggest give away, there was obviously a plane suppose to go into that aswell but that plane got brought down so they had to pull the building anyway as it was already rigged with demolition gear so needed to get rid of the evidence 

Weren’t all Jewish employees told to have the day off also ?

1 minute ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Don’t know about that but i do know that the man who owns the buildings and has lunch in the twin towers every day happened to have an appointment that day so wasn’t there lol 

On September 18, Al-Manar television based in Beirut broadcast a news item that subsequently appeared on its English-language website: "With the announcement of the attacks at the World Trade Centre in New York, the international media, particularly the Israeli one, hurried to take advantage of the tragedy and started mourning 4,000 Israelis who work at the two towers. Then suddenly, no one ever mentioned anything about those Israelis and later it became clear that they remarkably did not show up for their jobs the day the incident took place ...

• Confused 1