Big thanks to sheepchaser & mchull.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been busy the last few months with work.but just before I started back in work SheepChaser travelled an 8hr journey to bring me a young bull x bitch for my lad.. And today I met up with Mc H

Here you go Ray.. Bitch is 2yr old and the pup 10 weeks..   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Was a woman that’s by me that collapsed an some young lad in his early 20s run over to help her, last I heard the lad had to go for a caution off the local plod for helping her,  unless it’s my own family that needed it, then in this day an age of let’s all make a claim, I’d do nowt to help, sorry an all that 

Probably tried to kiss the wrong lips.

11 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Nice one mate another string to the bow it’s good they are getting labourers to take on new challenges.

full respect 

I've told you mate, if you settle down and stick to a job, opportunities will come your way. 

A bit of commitment goes a long way my young apprentice. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, king said:

She will be looked after here mate you won't have to worry there ?it was good to meet you and your daughter mate.like I said she's a chip off the old block..

As for dc he is fighting off the urge but he knows its the future ?

If young DC was to  put his bitch to a strong deerhound greyhound he create cracking big hairy Monsters ?we all like a hairy big bedlington x ??

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Bearfoot said:

If young DC was to  put his bitch to a strong deerhound greyhound he create cracking big hairy Monsters ?we all like a hairy big bedlington x ??

Cracking little sales pitch there, are they taking deposits...

41 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

I dare say the obvious, there's no beddy in d c's bitch. 

• Haha 3