Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

I'd pay ye that, Dan. Sounds every bit worth it, to stand back and let a man, extremely well versed in what he's doing, do it.

Meanwhile; The sloth is in his office. Or wishes he was. No masks available either :(

Ripping out the top reveal. Pulling out the immediate thatch. Then, replace the reveal with a removable one with air vents in it.

Much more as it is? Those rooms'll have fukking stalactites! Did this in a small, damp, cold room. Fantastic difference! :good:

Got to put up with a dirty weekend though.

1741600620_4.SomeThatch.JPG.19167f253fa85d49d54b79667c2b92ef.JPG

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I'd pay ye that, Dan. Sounds every bit worth it, to stand back and let a man, extremely well versed in what he's doing, do it.

Meanwhile; The sloth is in his office. Or wishes he was. No masks available either :(

Ripping out the top reveal. Pulling out the immediate thatch. Then, replace the reveal with a removable one with air vents in it.

Much more as it is? Those rooms'll have fukking stalactites! Did this in a small, damp, cold room. Fantastic difference! :good:

Got to put up with a dirty weekend though.

1741600620_4.SomeThatch.JPG.19167f253fa85d49d54b79667c2b92ef.JPG

My mate is a Thatcher Ken,which county are you in???

This shit's a bit before your mates time! :D Hundred year old stuff. Since simply tinned over

I've finished that part now. Had a good sweep up. Lashings of tea! Just doodling about now, trying to work out the size and number of vents to put in there. Got two windows. Slightly different widths Just to really try me ?

This could keep me going till next week.

40 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

This shit's a bit before your mates time! :D Hundred year old stuff. Since simply tinned over

I've finished that part now. Had a good sweep up. Lashings of tea! Just doodling about now, trying to work out the size and number of vents to put in there. Got two windows. Slightly different widths Just to really try me ?

This could keep me going till next week.

Slow and steady wins the race Ken?

24 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Homebrew? ?

Been there. Done that. Got a lovely system to sell on. Two SS Conical fermenters. And the entire, never made wet, 'Tap' system, from untouched bottle to hand made, SS 'engine' with a Perlick tap :good:

But, no. That's my turtle tank. I've been dithering and fukkering and getting side tracked. Suddenly realised, all the planets are aligned! I am clear for take off! :boogy:

Tomorrow, I touch wood!

• Like 1