Veiw from your office

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I flooded a flat once with NFT,told downstairs my fish tank had ruptured,paid for their ceiling to be decorated and a bit of inconvenience/hush money.

I walked in somewhere once... And the whole crop in tanks had come through the ceiling 😬 few days from harvest 🙈

• Sad 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

On one of the dreaded H&S courses today, face fit testing tester training. Had a walk around North Shields Quay at lunch time and admired these. We may need to re-commission them if those little dinghies start to appear at the mouth of the Tyne 🙂 

IMG_4925.jpeg

IMG_4930.jpeg

IMG_4931.jpeg

• Like 4

Sacked work off today to catch up on a few jobs 

first off cleaned my garage out, I’ve got no idea how I accumulate so much sh*te

then replaced the floor in the trailer 

And then sold a car for a tidy little profit, happy days 

IMG_9412.jpeg

IMG_9404.jpeg

IMG_9406.jpeg

IMG_9352.jpeg

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Sacked work off today to catch up on a few jobs 

first off cleaned my garage out, I’ve got no idea how I accumulate so much sh*te

then replaced the floor in the trailer 

And then sold a car for a tidy little profit, happy days 

IMG_9412.jpeg

IMG_9404.jpeg

IMG_9406.jpeg

IMG_9352.jpeg

That the  1L eco boost mate? 

26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

That the  1L eco boost mate? 

No mate, 1.6 diesel, I’ve replaced a few of them eco boost engines, the early ones were terrible for overheating and you couldn’t do anything with them apart from replace the full lump

on another note, I’ve just given someone 1200 quid for a 66 plate Citroen nemo, just needs a clutch ( which is supplied with the van ) should be a few quid in that 👍

• Like 2
On 07/03/2024 at 16:15, eastcoast said:

On one of the dreaded H&S courses today, face fit testing tester training. Had a walk around North Shields Quay at lunch time and admired these. We may need to re-commission them if those little dinghies start to appear at the mouth of the Tyne 🙂 

IMG_4925.jpeg

IMG_4930.jpeg

IMG_4931.jpeg

If the little dinghies had appeared Circa 1991 there'd have been nowt a matter we would have capsized them courtesy of Diablos, Black Widows, Barnett strike 9's, all kinds of air powered arms, and the mark 1 Wildcat crossbow with the missing string as 20 sheets was out of reach for most east end of Shields ragamuffins, and the handheld Trident that belonged to nobody but was used by everybody and no mistake :hmm:

33 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Exactly, I couldn't agree more. Remind me of the significance of 1991? 

These were the days of the Ridges riots 

Poisonous hazelnut yoghurts withdrawn from the paper shop 

Cider flavoured ice cups from the side door of the Corvette pub 

Half bricks stotted off the less popular residents doors 

The Scruffy Fords standing piercing eyed at the front door samurai swords in hand

Tom smashing through the roof of the tripe factory of a Sunday afternoon to get some food for luna tits the ferret 

Blister dirty harrying a granda pig down the Ropery stairs regardless if anyone was coming up them 

Shoplifters skulking along Saville street with a shoplifted coat full of shoplifted coffee 

Incidentally it was rumoured that Blister acquired his nickname through offering some in his vicinity to accept a sup from his soft drinks can which contained hot melted liquid lead leading to a blister of his palm, such was the way of the refurbished Kings Court and it's east end surroundings leading up to Circa 1991  

End of part one

• Thanks 2
On 06/03/2024 at 13:39, Chaff said:

Few roe about 

20240305_143849.jpg.22c596649f0be0d003f4102008e9a380.jpg

Had all roadside hedgerows attacked by flail, the amount of rubbish that's now revealed is disgusting and the damage to old trees that will never heal 😢 

Birds just pairing up too

Rabbits clearing out holes of old bedding, so I guess spring has sprung 

10 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

These were the days of the Ridges riots 

Poisonous hazelnut yoghurts withdrawn from the paper shop 

Cider flavoured ice cups from the side door of the Corvette pub 

Half bricks stotted off the less popular residents doors 

The Scruffy Fords standing piercing eyed at the front door samurai swords in hand

Tom smashing through the roof of the tripe factory of a Sunday afternoon to get some food for luna tits the ferret 

Blister dirty harrying a granda pig down the Ropery stairs regardless if anyone was coming up them 

Shoplifters skulking along Saville street with a shoplifted coat full of shoplifted coffee 

Incidentally it was rumoured that Blister acquired his nickname through offering some in his vicinity to accept a sup from his soft drinks can which contained hot melted liquid lead leading to a blister of his palm, such was the way of the refurbished Kings Court and it's east end surroundings leading up to Circa 1991  

End of part one

Top marks for use of the descriptive word Stotted, haven't heard that in a while, good show old chap. 

• Like 1