Veiw from your office

19 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Made to get my own fridge, not sure why ?

This lot be in Hull for friday

20221108_200247.jpg

Had a dozen peelers in the fridge...got to the beach and only 11 in the box... the other was hidden in the lettuce... luckily my Mrs found it when she went to make a sandwich.. .. Next purchase was a bait fridge! Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Had a dozen peelers in the fridge...got to the beach and only 11 in the box... the other was hidden in the lettuce... luckily my Mrs found it when she went to make a sandwich.. .. Next purchase was a bait fridge! Lol

Never forget being woken early hours by my terrified missus saying 'there is someone moving about downstairs'. went to look and it was crabs in the salad draw scrabbling about. ??

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, hambone said:

Never forget being woken early hours by my terrified missus saying 'there is someone moving about downstairs'. went to look and it was crabs in the salad draw scrabbling about. ??

I know there was a fair racket when she discovered that crab in the lettuce ... she screamed the house down...lol

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I had 30 in there this week in a tub with a lid on ... fridge got turnt down to 2⁰ so I ended up with dead crabs; think ill stick to my frozen baits.

We've found crab all over the cars and house when I did pots regular; sold a car to a mate and he found over 20 mummified  under the seats and spare wheel.

I've never really needed a fridge as always really used frozen but I'm sending 20 to 30lb a week up country now so it can't live in the kitchen fridge apparently ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I had 30 in there this week in a tub with a lid on ... fridge got turnt down to 2⁰ so I ended up with dead crabs; think ill stick to my frozen baits.

We've found crab all over the cars and house when I did pots regular; sold a car to a mate and he found over 20 mummified  under the seats and spare wheel.

I've never really needed a fridge as always really used frozen but I'm sending 20 to 30lb a week up country now so it can't live in the kitchen fridge apparently ?

Over the years every bait has been in the fridge, maggots, rag, lug, crabs etc.. she was pretty good but the crab in the lettuce broke her lol

When I was a kid we travelled around Ireland in my old mans transit van... roughing it fir 6 weeks holiday..fished every stop, either sea or course.. headed up to Cavan to fish the lakes and discovered id lost most of my maggots somewhere in the van... mother says not to tell my dad...he was a bit temperamental at times... he found out a couple of weeks later when there were hundreds of flies rising on a daily basis... I got a good bollocking for that one .... lol

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Over the years every bait has been in the fridge, maggots, rag, lug, crabs etc.. she was pretty good but the crab in the lettuce broke her lol

When I was a kid we travelled around Ireland in my old mans transit van... roughing it fir 6 weeks holiday..fished every stop, either sea or course.. headed up to Cavan to fish the lakes and discovered id lost most of my maggots somewhere in the van... mother says not to tell my dad...he was a bit temperamental at times... he found out a couple of weeks later when there were hundreds of flies rising on a daily basis... I got a good bollocking for that one .... lol

Ffs ?

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Walking through bushy Park today, near where your uncle lives, right next to Hampton Court Palace, dead crab on the path, shore crab, about 3 inches across the back ?

8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Nice little pad that....looks a nice spot i love them big windows at the front if its a nice view

Wouldn’t have liked the Rhodesian ridgebacks trying to get through at us had to screw tarpaulins over windows not to stress them out 

lovely gaff though and lovely couple as well lovely to deal with pay quick and overall grade A folks and when there like that when you meet them you put that extra mile in consciously or subconsciously few and far between 

always find someone who try’s to batter down price or hums and haws your hearts not fully in it folk that’s owned the above where pleasure to do a job for 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

Wouldn’t have liked the Rhodesian ridgebacks trying to get through at us had to screw tarpaulins over windows not to stress them out 

lovely gaff though and lovely couple as well lovely to deal with pay quick and overall grade A folks and when there like that when you meet them you put that extra mile in consciously or subconsciously few and far between 

always find someone who try’s to batter down price or hums and haws your hearts not fully in it folk that’s owned the above where pleasure to do a job for 

you use a drone to take those pictures mate?

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

you use a drone to take those pictures mate?

Yeah I’m not great with it like just up take pic and down again it’s great for before and afters that different angle and the sun helps if you time it right make it look that bit better a year down the line once the treatments fully worked it will look outstanding