Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Arry said:

Fishing Brixham Breakwater today plenty of Mackerel about. Bloody seal kept ripping them of the line you don't half know when he hits you.

IMG_4953.JPG.a1aaf7d2a996ac016a988cec867b7a72.JPG

IMG_4947.JPG.5d78e7fe8365cc5aa034d3e55ebd664b.JPG

IMG_4952.JPG.6b32c2ec9448cb77dfab9c5a8fa4fa07.JPG

IMG_4955.JPG.e72a3b0e71fe723c0ffbc2d9f5050a2b.JPG

Cheers Arry

mackerel in January wow!....is that normal for your area now arry......we use to have to wait until at least June~july!!!!!

7 hours ago, tillylamp said:

mackerel in January wow!....is that normal for your area now arry......we use to have to wait until at least June~july!!!!!

I know mate when I was younger we never got many after October. Honestly stood in a T shirt like a summers day knocking Mackerel after Mackerel think we had about 60 not counting the little joeys we threw back. All on float fishing, there was eastern europeans catching shit loads on feather and keeping every thing. The harbour was alive with live bait fish and the birds working and of coarse them seals, they reckon they counted 35 seals in the harbour the other day.

Things are changing at a rapid rate mate they are catching Tope, Spurdogs, and Rays through the winter of beaches that never threw them up before.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

I know mate when I was younger we never got many after October. Honestly stood in a T shirt like a summers day knocking Mackerel after Mackerel think we had about 60 not counting the little joeys we threw back. All on float fishing, there was eastern europeans catching shit loads on feather and keeping every thing. The harbour was alive with live bait fish and the birds working and of coarse them seals, they reckon they counted 35 seals in the harbour the other day.

Things are changing at a rapid rate mate they are catching Tope, Spurdogs, and Rays through the winter of beaches that never threw them up before.

Cheers Arry

Sssshhh don't tell them that, they'll start coming down here to fish ?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, tillylamp said:

Believe it or not they didn't turn up in numbers til Oct then disappeared and came back a week or 2 ago. 

We get mackerel all year now and just the other night I managed to catch a gar with a landing net well up a river. 

Our waters down here are warm enough to hold things like mackerel and Bream all  year now 

• Like 1