New tattoo

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Never been bothered about one to be honest but some of the good one's look great . Talking of tattoos their was a well known lurcher man that was i thought a decent tattooist years ago but don't seem to hear his name mentioned these days 

yes your right tats, that bloke was lal hardy, used to run a lurcher called tip, he was from muswell hill, believe he went up market with his tattoo business, think hes still dolng work today.

• Like 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left antler....or right antler as you look at it. When you,ve spent as long as i have doing " spot the difference " and doodling away on pieces of paper killing time you tend to spot these things

Got this done this morning, going to get a hare done similar on the other shin. 

A couple a local artist done 

Posted Images

On 26/08/2021 at 19:43, Greb147 said:

FB_IMG_1630003271492.jpg

FB_IMG_1630003277847.jpg

FB_IMG_1630003305678.jpg

FB_IMG_1630003313791.jpg

FB_IMG_1630003321152.jpg

Screenshot_20210826-194234.png

Silas sanda at tollcross in Glasgow is yer man for that style imho , amazing 

decent tattooist down near your neck of the woods is tacho french of follow your dreams tattoos in Sheffield who bangs out some serious Japanese style stuff . 

• Like 1
On 27/08/2021 at 23:46, steve66 said:

remember my mate going for a tattoo in catterick , one of those swallow types with mam and dad in a scroll underneath , came out with mad and dad ?

Some of the very best tattooists are located in around barrack towns . There was a very good tattoo studio in Colchester that had a 2 YEAR waiting list for appointments!!!

they would often put up on their media if no one showed up and they had a space for a certain design and people would get whatever was going lol 

• Like 1
On 26/08/2021 at 20:23, Bosun11 said:

Whilst this is a hot topic, i'm currently looking for a lurcher design for my left inside forearm.

I'd like sommat chasing, with the lurcher nearer the elbow and a hare/fox at the wrist end.

So far i just can't find anything worth doing and my other resort is the sketch of the lurcher carrying a rabbit, that Martin Knowlden illustrated a couple of Plummer books with...

But if anyone has seen sommat decent, please let me know. Ta

Screenshot_20210818-214003_Google.jpg

Do you not fancy a nice realism style portrait ink of a running dog at full stretch pal from a photograph rather than an line drawn image ? 

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you not fancy a nice realism style portrait ink of a running dog at full stretch pal from a photograph rather than an line drawn image ? 

I do but i've yet to see that photo...