Plymouth shooter

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I guess the good news is that he was too big to fit in the cockpit of an Apache helicopter even if he'd been able to save his giros to afford one.

Bad news actually, cos he'd probably only kill himself in an attempt to fly the thing....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People can run round attacking folks with a hammer !  Mentally unstable people will find a way. Its frankly a joke talking about the absolutely minuscule instances of people with legally held f

Come across a few landowners and gamekeepers in the past who should not have a spud gun never mind a shotgun. 

Absolute tragedy. Guy was a loner who couldn’t get a ride. Probably spent his entire youth holed up in his bedroom playing GTA. Get used to this, because we’re raising a generation of boys just like h

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

this is one of the posts doing the rounds on local socials but also alot of petitions to ban people owning firearms in cities

image.png.fdc1fb901067f8a1ff8ef86f7eeb3e8b.png

image.png.0ff36242d64901016d61ec0c219e335e.png

Is this before or after he claimed he was a Terminator on a video. 

44 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I also believe the ruling elite in this country would be happy to see legal gun ownership reduced by about 95% with only the mega rich elite keeping their guns

I'd probably be OK then 

• Haha 2

Now going to be social media checks on applicants because of this.

Opens up a whole new can of worms, what guidelines will they be using to see what sm postings make you unsuitable for a licence?

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Now going to be social media checks on applicants because of this.

Opens up a whole new can of worms, what guidelines will they be using to see what sm postings make you unsuitable for a licence?

Cheers, D.

Hate groups, suicide groups and 'incel' groups, just to name three, I would imagine.

Not being flippant towards you mate.  ?

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Hate groups, suicide groups and 'incel' groups, just to name three, I would imagine.

Not being flippant towards you mate.  ?

Employers check social media....quite surprised that the law haven't already cottened on and  used it...they use every other f***ing thing??

• Like 3