2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Could it be a combination of the heat and bad sleep pattern ?.....palpitations can certainly spook you a bit i used to get these weird flutters that felt like your heart was going out of rhythm for a few seconds,is there any dizziness involved....when it comes to the ticker just get as many tests done as you can.....and stay off Google !!

Don't think it's the heat mate, was grafting in London the other month, it was scorchio and it was fine.

I've done nights before and never experienced it so god knows, surely to God it can't be this new protein powder with one of the ingredients in it?

That's all that I can think of any different, feck knows.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greb I had similar heart rumbles not so long ago...............not much to worry about mate, a triple heart by-pass sorted me out I'm right as rain now 

These two faggots aren’t even on the league table.    Bird doesn’t log in unless he has an ailment to share.    mushroom has started threads about falling off his rollerblades and gettin

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

They will only give you ecg and blood tests see if you have right magnesium etc 

If they are OK your sent packing my ecg was OK straight after heart attack 

The echocardiogram sees everything all chambers how its pumping any clots how valves are operating electrical currant much more in detail theres loads can go wrong surprised me watching

Been a 34 year old in paper kept going giving him ecg blood tests sending him home ended up dropping dead 

Echocardiogram would a picked it up.straight away 

Thing is mate if the bloods and ECG are fine they would be very reluctant to do all that, they cost money at the end of the day.

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Thing is mate if the bloods and ECG are fine they would be very reluctant to do all that, they cost money at the end of the day.

Thats it mate ?cost money 

I'd go bupa mate pay 

An hour out you day and few quid 

Before it happened to me I wouldn't have been to dr since 12  ? 

Now I'm there lol

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

They will only give you ecg and blood tests see if you have right magnesium etc 

If they are OK your sent packing my ecg was OK straight after heart attack 

The echocardiogram sees everything all chambers how its pumping any clots how valves are operating electrical currant much more in detail theres loads can go wrong surprised me watching

Been a 34 year old in paper kept going giving him ecg blood tests sending him home ended up dropping dead 

Echocardiogram would a picked it up.straight away 

Im not a cardiologist but i do know the normal order of investigation for such symptoms are normally ecg,echocardiogram,angiogram......least invasive first obviously......the issue i had didnt show up on an ecg or echocardiogram....only on an angiogram.....the way it was explained to a simpleton like me was echocardiogram is for the engine and angiogram is for the pipework ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im not a cardiologist but i do know the normal order of investigation for such symptoms are normally ecg,echocardiogram,angiogram......least invasive first obviously......the issue i had didnt show up on an ecg or echocardiogram....only on an angiogram.....the way it was explained to a simpleton like me was echocardiogram is for the engine and angiogram is for the pipework ?

Think my old man had to have that when he had a suspected minor stroke, is that where they inject dye in to your bloodstream so it will show up blockages?

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Mine was crazy to watch when they took me in straight on table you could see on the angiogram the blocked arterie then the put the the sucker out er lol in me wrist pushed it to blockage  I could see on it screen  blood getting closer and closer to.the left ventricle once it got there the pain went was crazy to watch 

If you had blocked arterie I think they would still see on echo because heart is strained not pumping right mine took 4 weeks to return to normal ?

21 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Don't think it's the heat mate, was grafting in London the other month, it was scorchio and it was fine.

I've done nights before and never experienced it so god knows, surely to God it can't be this new protein powder with one of the ingredients in it?

That's all that I can think of any different, feck knows.

Check the ingredients greb,protein powders is a waste product,its dirt.

Why not just eat 5 boiled eggs,far superior to powders.

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Think my old man had to have that when he had a suspected minor stroke, is that where they inject dye in to your bloodstream so it will show up blockages?

Thats an angiogram mate yes....usually through either your groin or your wrist.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Check the ingredients greb,protein powders is a waste product,its dirt.

Why not just eat 5 boiled eggs,far superior to powders.

I have been eating eggs pal, just convenience aren't they. Sometimes first thing in a morning I don't fancy facing 5 boiled eggs.?

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats an angiogram mate yes....usually through either your groin or your wrist.

They are risky though aren't they, at worst they can cause your ticker to go in to arrest?

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Mine was crazy to watch when they took me in straight on table you could see on the angiogram the blocked arterie then the put the the sucker out er lol in me wrist pushed it to blockage  I could see on it screen  blood getting closer and closer to.the left ventricle once it got there the pain went was crazy to watch 

If you had blocked arterie I think they would still see on echo because heart is strained not pumping right mine took 4 weeks to return to normal ?

It depends on your level of fitness mate im quite a fit chap ordinarily the basic 2 minute run on the treadmill they give you wasnt a big deal for me and so didnt show any real change.....yet was obvious on the angiogram.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They are risky though aren't they, at worst they can cause your ticker to go in to arrest?

Only give me that when I was first in surgery and they  were clearing the blockage after they inject a dye and you go in mri machine does same thing I think 

Angiogram is like like having an x-ray I think put a screen over your chest and it comes up on the screen 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Theres risk to any invasive procedure though mate thats why they do it last i suppose.

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I have been eating eggs pal, just convenience aren't they. Sometimes first thing in a morning I don't fancy facing 5 boiled eggs.?

Goodman,no there everything that you need for your body it supersedes anything.

Whey is a by product of cheese making,they didnt know what to do with it years ago,so they pumped it into rivers an they grew algae,an ye cant flush it cause it clogs the drains lol

So some brainiac thought up the idea to sell it to bodybuilders,theres all sorts of toxic shite in it plus the other cheap ingredients.

Eat the eggs raw if your a wee sissy an cant eat boiled ones.

Mix your eggs with heavy cream then the whole egg will be utilized.

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Only give me that when I was first in surgery and they  were clearing the blockage after they inject a dye and you go in mri machine does same thing I think 

Angiogram is like like having an x-ray I think put a screen over your chest and it comes up on the screen 

Angiogram they inject dye through the arteries,you see it come up on the screen like road maps the cardiologist will literally point out the blockage to you.