35 minutes ago, baker boy said:

??

WWW.LIFEADVANCER.COM

A hypochondriac stays in perpetual stress about being ill or suffering from a disease. Although hypochondria...

??? I'm in f****n bits here b b!!  Just read all that, and number 4 had me almost dropping my phone on the floor, MENTAL TURMOIL!!  ?

Aaah kin el, reading all that and thinking of some of the posts on here, has given me the best laugh I've had in weeks!!   

Brilliant!!  Lol ?

• Like 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greb I had similar heart rumbles not so long ago...............not much to worry about mate, a triple heart by-pass sorted me out I'm right as rain now 

These two faggots aren’t even on the league table.    Bird doesn’t log in unless he has an ailment to share.    mushroom has started threads about falling off his rollerblades and gettin

Posted Images

16 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what was wrong with you mate if you dont mind saying 

Back in 2014 i was getting pains that i put down to indigestion but turned out i had a 56% blockage of a main artery....which isnt too high some people dont catch it till its 90%+..... but had it stented anyway and it meant a slight lifestyle change and lifetime of medication but small price to pay for the shit i put my body through over the years....how about yourself mate what is/was your situation,did i read earlier you're a young guy 30's or something ?....seems young to be having these type of issues.

19 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Angiogram they inject dye through the arteries,you see it come up on the screen like road maps the cardiologist will literally point out the blockage to you.

Someone I know died from the dye young fella about 30. 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Back in 2014 i was getting pains that i put down to indigestion but turned out i had a 56% blockage of a main artery....which isnt too high some people dont catch it till its 90%+..... but had it stented anyway and it meant a slight lifestyle change and lifetime of medication but small price to pay for the shit i put my body through over the years....how about yourself mate what is/was your situation,did i read earlier you're a young guy 30's or something ?....seems young to be having these type of issues.

Ye mid 30s mate I wasn't right for a few year but not pains spewing sweating but freezing cold i left it which I shouldn't a done had what I thought was bad intergestion once out daytime but went after hour o so when I got back 

Then woke up spewing freezing but a bad pain right across shoulders left it few hour but was grey it wasn't going having heart attack 

I had main arterie fully blocked a good length with blood clots and left ventricle had a bit a clot in aswell when they sucked it out it was like black dried scabs 

I didn't need any stents and on few bits a medication  for 6 month to help heart recover they recon im lucky it won't a left any damage 

Want from narrowing etc just genetics 

You be good once they sort stents etc the stuff they do is crazy isn't it I was in with an old boy 80 odd had a quadruple was out in no time ?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Ye mid 30s mate I wasn't right for a few year but not pains spewing sweating but freezing cold i left it which I shouldn't a done had what I thought was bad intergestion once out daytime but went after hour o so when I got back 

Then woke up spewing freezing but a bad pain right across shoulders left it few hour but was grey it wasn't going having heart attack 

I had main arterie fully blocked a good length with blood clots and left ventricle had a bit a clot in aswell when they sucked it out it was like black dried scabs 

I didn't need any stents and on few bits a medication  for 6 month to help heart recover they recon im lucky it won't a left any damage 

Want from narrowing etc just genetics 

You be good once they sort stents etc the stuff they do is crazy isn't it I was in with an old boy 80 odd had a quadruple was out in no time ?

That grey/sickly feeling is anxiety where your body is trying to deal with the pain/fear etc i used to have to sit perfectly still and really concentrate on just absorbing the pain i described it as like you have swallowed an apple whole the pain would take a good 10 minutes to pass.....ventricular hypertrophy by itself isnt too terrible a lot of fit strong athletes will have it and not even know the heart is a muscle after all and becomes bigger like any other muscle if consistently worked hard.....but mine was the consequences of years of constant high blood pressure through extreme strength sports/bodybuilding etc steroids wouldnt of helped as they cause inflammation of the linings of the arteries which is slightly different to the plaque build up of cholestorol and unhealthy living but amounts to the same thing....if your issues are genetic i dont suppose theres much you can do but healthy living cant do any harm mate i wish you the best :thumbs:

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

That grey/sickly feeling is anxiety where your body is trying to deal with the pain/fear etc i used to have to sit perfectly still and really concentrate on just absorbing the pain i described it as like you have swallowed an apple whole the pain would take a good 10 minutes to pass.....ventricular hypertrophy by itself isnt too terrible a lot of fit strong athletes will have it and not even know the heart is a muscle after all and becomes bigger like any other muscle if consistently worked hard.....but mine was the consequences of years of constant high blood pressure through extreme strength sports/bodybuilding etc steroids wouldnt of helped as they cause inflammation of the linings of the arteries which is slightly different to the plaque build up of cholestorol and unhealthy living but amounts to the same thing....if your issues are genetic i dont suppose theres much you can do but healthy living cant do any harm mate i wish you the best :thumbs:

I can relate mate when I'd be cold but  sweating and spewing for half hour id have to lay down perfectly still for it to pass 

When I was having the heart attack the pain was inside me across the  back 

That pain lump in throat you get before catching your second wind when playing sport was very similar pain but more all across my back 

I think with me now mate its just stop my blood clotting is the issue ?

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I can relate mate when I'd be cold but  sweating and spewing for half hour id have to lay down perfectly still for it to pass 

When I was having the heart attack the pain was inside me across the  back 

That pain lump in throat you get before catching your second wind when playing sport was very similar pain but more all across my back 

I think with me now mate its just stop my blood clotting is the issue ?

Thats what the Aspirin is for mate ?....if you had an actual heart attack you must be on a fair bit of medication for life anyway, Monomil,Statins and the like ?

Second wind thats another good description yes.

Edited by gnasher16
27 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats what the Aspirin is for mate ?....if you had an actual heart attack you must be on a fair bit of medication for life anyway, Monomil,Statins and the like ?

Second wind thats another good description yes.

I'm on them 6 month mate said I'm very lucky hasn't left any disease etc and me left ventricle reture to normal pumping these a what I'm on next 6 month and warfarin 20210728_133845.jpg.b44798425f9e03dd20241fc6e2c881da.jpg

i had more than one attack all in a four day period (was in hospital with the first one) then had a triple by_pass then six days after that was home, four yrs later had a small stroke they replaced the asprin with the clopidogrel

9 minutes ago, big sid said:

i had more than one attack all in a four day period (was in hospital with the first one) then had a triple by_pass then six days after that was home, four yrs later had a small stroke they replaced the asprin with the clopidogrel

They good at what the do like mate excellent infact 30 year ago it been alot worse for you and even me ?

I had aspirin and clopidovril but only had aspirin for 2 week 

At first I was on aspirin clopodovril fragmin injections and warfarin 

Just for clots I think 

Im more of a Bisoprolol,Ramipril,Ranexa,Monomil,Aspirin,Statin man myself like ?

What a game eh !....my life used to be full of extreme highs and lows now its reduced down to mundane mediums....how nature puts you in your place !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2