HELP SCOTLAND

Just hearing on radio, Scotlands having its worst drug's crisis ! Sound really serious, so we need to donate ,every little helps ,anything you've got going spare ,that old strip of codeine, that half empty night nurse bottle ,it could all help ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm totaly cool with any questions mate as if i can educate even someone who won't ever take the stuff the knowledge they may gain might just might help someone else in the future in some way.I ruined

Thank you Sid and no i don't get a urge to try it again and i'm not around users any more so it's out my life as a hard object as such.My past life has shaped me and many shit things happened in it bu

Cocaine is destroying society in general.  it may come across as a relatively harmless drug but when it’s literally embedded into the night out routine for the huge majority of twenty to forty year

I was talking to my pal the other day and he told me that at one time Stranraer had 1 in 10 people as junkies ! 
My old area the other week I couldn’t believe, it literally stinks of weed EVERYWHERE!! 

What the f**k like……it’s like f***ing Rakes Progress ! 

I used to have a large valium script and i'd only take them for 2 days a week as i although i had a life destroying smack habit i knew with that that one day i could get clean.With Valium i knew if i got a Valium habit i'd never come off them as i have never met anyone who has managed to kick a valium habit yet i know plenty of ex junkies and ex drinkers who are clean of everything..Fecked my script off after a while as it scared me to much..

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Greengrass said:

Street Valium absolutely brutal up here, and yet people desperate for their fix keep taking them as said earlier it's is like Russian roulette , deaths every day up here from them.

A real good friend of mine fecked off his smack habit when he had a bag of smack then got a drugs test and it came up for barbs (valium) with no opiates(heroin)in it at all,he's never knowingly taken a barb in his life..Sad to hear life's like that for so many folk,such a waste of life eh..:no:

Seems we did win Euro ‘20 after all ???????

More than 1,200 people in Scotland died of drug misuse last year, new figures show.

The much-delayed figures show a record number of deaths for the sixth year in a row and the highest total since records began in 1996.

The figure of 1,264 is a 6% increase on 2018 and more than double the number of deaths in 2014.

It is the worst rate recorded in Europe and about three and a half times the rate for England and Wales.

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t think it’s entirely a Scottish problem pal, just it’s been noticed there quicker.  I mentioned this to a a few pals from wales to the north east England over the past couple days an they all said the same, coke an Valium are taking off in there area now, an if your unlucky them it’s crack instead of coke that’s taking a grip of your area ☹️

Coke seems to be flying about down here. But it’s been so bashed by the time it gets here I can’t see it being much stronger then milk powder 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Coke seems to be flying about down here. But it’s been so bashed by the time it gets here I can’t see it being much stronger then milk powder 

Getting woeful in belfast too, fecking paramilitaries dealing it everywhere, place full of junkies

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t think it’s entirely a Scottish problem pal, just it’s been noticed there quicker.  I mentioned this to a a few pals from wales to the north east England over the past couple days an they all said the same, coke an Valium are taking off in there area now, an if your unlucky them it’s crack instead of coke that’s taking a grip of your area ☹️

The thing with crack is it's cleaned coke and you know what your getting (well unless you bought a bag of candle wax:doh::laugh:) coke is cut to feck and if i were to dabble in a bit i'd buy crack rather than coke as feck knows what your sticking up your nose with coke,Not done either for years just for the record...:victory:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Well like iv just said previous, a mate also told me that’s why it’s getting  stronger as most folk want to wash it up an it needs to be good so it makes sense ?

Fussy junkies, :laugh:..

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well the downers will soon follow if not there already, an I can’t comment on quality of coke as it’s summat that’s never bothered me in slightest, but when chatting a pal told me the coke around is area is very good an that’s why folk are going mad for it now an the prices are just going up an up cos it’s getting better an better, sad days 

f**k me. The lads I know who use it only banging it up there nose on weekends. Half the time when I see them Monday there on a downer they blame that they was sniffing Mandy instead of coke? ??‍♂️ Know idea I ain’t a connoisseur ?

1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

Was it pure curiosity that made you take that first dabble. Did you take any other drugs before?

I had taken most drugs by that times but only on recreational grounds :laugh:..