HELP SCOTLAND

24 minutes ago, fireman said:

The thing with crack is it's cleaned coke and you know what your getting (well unless you bought a bag of candle wax:doh::laugh:) coke is cut to feck and if i were to dabble in a bit i'd buy crack rather than coke as feck knows what your sticking up your nose with coke,Not done either for years just for the record...:victory:

Crack has cuts in it aswell mate 

Coke stronger and easier to get now then ever 

I seen the brown as a kid lads went from resin to been given that shit non the wiser lucky I was young seen it always something I'd never touch 

But ended up few month on pain killers rattle was brutal ? takes away pain but sick as a dog after 

Lads mainly valium and pregablin now 

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm totaly cool with any questions mate as if i can educate even someone who won't ever take the stuff the knowledge they may gain might just might help someone else in the future in some way.I ruined

Thank you Sid and no i don't get a urge to try it again and i'm not around users any more so it's out my life as a hard object as such.My past life has shaped me and many shit things happened in it bu

Cocaine is destroying society in general.  it may come across as a relatively harmless drug but when it’s literally embedded into the night out routine for the huge majority of twenty to forty year

37 minutes ago, fireman said:

I'm totaly cool with any questions mate as if i can educate even someone who won't ever take the stuff the knowledge they may gain might just might help someone else in the future in some way.I ruined my life,my kids lives and the woman i loved and i knew all the time sort of what was happening but i couldn't put the brakes on. My story is i deb't collected for a lass i knew and got given a car,i sold the car for smack and sold it,i dabbled with my stash and dabbled to much and after 2 weeks i had a habit,i carried on selling it to support my habit etc etc,my misses at the time begged me just to sell it as a lump and get rid asap,my words to her were "i'll be ok,what am i,a fcuking idiot"? and how those words haunted me for the next ten years.. But to give a little perspective on giving up,a habit is called a habit because it is a habitual thing,a thing that takes up 24/7 for a junkie and try to start tomorrow without thinking of this forum,don't think about anyone on it,about any subjects were talking about.You won't be able to as it's a little habit for all of us when we come on here and we miss it when we don't,now imagine trying to forget a thing that has been your life 24/7 while you feel like shit,you also got to forget your mates as the only mates a junkie has are other junkies,so your alone and feeling shit trying to forget your 24/7 life of drug addiction, it ain't easy and i know it was and is all our own faults but thank feck i lived on hippy sites and had wonderful friends that gave me a chance to break free of it all whilst still being around good clean people rather than being in a grotty flat on a shite estate with nothing and not a lot to look forward to even if you did get clean.I do real feel for townie junkies as if i had been one hand on heart i don't know if i could have done it on my own like that...

Great post Steve, telling it like it is, respect. ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

I can always remember being offered crack at a party at high school and for years I always said I wonder what that would have been like.  but now I've got a kid etc I'm glad I never tried it. Back then I was pretty reckless with what I would put in my body amd the way I behaved but for some reason I still knew that was too far. 

Its same as coke mate isn't it lads will do out they can for more but once they been a kip same as coke wake the next day you don't need it as such were the brown your ill as faack 

38 minutes ago, fireman said:

I'm totaly cool with any questions mate as if i can educate even someone who won't ever take the stuff the knowledge they may gain might just might help someone else in the future in some way.I ruined my life,my kids lives and the woman i loved and i knew all the time sort of what was happening but i couldn't put the brakes on. My story is i deb't collected for a lass i knew and got given a car,i sold the car for smack and sold it,i dabbled with my stash and dabbled to much and after 2 weeks i had a habit,i carried on selling it to support my habit etc etc,my misses at the time begged me just to sell it as a lump and get rid asap,my words to her were "i'll be ok,what am i,a fcuking idiot"? and how those words haunted me for the next ten years.. But to give a little perspective on giving up,a habit is called a habit because it is a habitual thing,a thing that takes up 24/7 for a junkie and try to start tomorrow without thinking of this forum,don't think about anyone on it,about any subjects were talking about.You won't be able to as it's a little habit for all of us when we come on here and we miss it when we don't,now imagine trying to forget a thing that has been your life 24/7 while you feel like shit,you also got to forget your mates as the only mates a junkie has are other junkies,so your alone and feeling shit trying to forget your 24/7 life of drug addiction, it ain't easy and i know it was and is all our own faults but thank feck i lived on hippy sites and had wonderful friends that gave me a chance to break free of it all whilst still being around good clean people rather than being in a grotty flat on a shite estate with nothing and not a lot to look forward to even if you did get clean.I do real feel for townie junkies as if i had been one hand on heart i don't know if i could have done it on my own like that...

Cheers, D.

39 minutes ago, fireman said:

Cheers, D.

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Kids are great for making us grow up, or atleast try an act like a grown up ??

Definitely mate I'd have bit a coke few pills when younger soon as first kid on the way never touched out after but a bit a smoke cant kill ya faack that see to many grow up no farther 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, big sid said:

i know nothing of drugs so whats the difference between crack and coke.

I was just going to ask same question. Obvs I know what coke is and have tried it years ago.....not sure about crack....think its refined coke and you smoke it.... 

......perhaps someone can educate us? 

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

I was just going to ask same question. Obvs I know what coke is and have tried it years ago.....not sure about crack....think its refined coke and you smoke it.... 

......perhaps someone can educate us? 

same thing mate crack is cocaine its a base oil  so can only be smoked unless converted to cocaine hydrocloride thats what you sniff or inject 

9 minutes ago, big sid said:

i know nothing of drugs so whats the difference between crack and coke.

Crack is washed coke,washed is when you use either ammonia or bicarb to wash out the cut added to coke to bulk it out,you put your ammonia into a metal dish and then add your coke,you gently warm the dish and stir then a waxy substance will start to form and it sticks to itself and once it's all stuck together you empty out a tea bag of the tea and put the rock into it and run it under a tap to wash off any ammonia.Empty it out onto a tissue,dab dry and stick it in a pipe and smoke it..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fireman said:

Crack is washed coke,washed is when you use either ammonia or bicarb to wash out the cut added to coke to bulk it out,you put your ammonia into a metal dish and then add your coke,you gently warm the dish and stir then a waxy substance will start to form and it sticks to itself and once it's all stuck together you empty out a tea bag of the tea and put the rock into it and run it under a tap to wash off any ammonia.Empty it out onto a tissue,dab dry and stick it in a pipe and smoke it..

nothing to do with impuritys mate you cant smoke a salt which sniff is so your converting it to a base oil that smokes 

if your washing it with amonia you need to give it other chemicals to clean after  not water your poisoining yaself with amonia like that mate bad idea ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

nothing to do with impuritys mate you cant smoke a salt which sniff is so your converting it to a base oil that smokes 

if your washing it with amonia you need to give it other chemicals to clean after  not water your poisoining yaself with amonia like that mate bad idea ?

So how much are you knocking out for a ounce? ?