Just now, TOMO said:

ok ....what does it look like when its open ....what plugs in to it mate 

Cig socket I've doctored a cig to usb the smaller round type took it apart and fitted a female jack socket glued and soldered in. Pic is from the net. I'm out at the min

dsc01502.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find led poor mate much better with halogen i think mate 👍 

We’re do you put the oil? ☺️ 

Used to have a car battery on my mates mams granny shopping trolley and an old night owl lol do out to get out when you’re young atb longers01 

Posted Images

so that black thing sticking out is a cig socket that most lamps have on the end??

the one in the pic has usb on it for lap tops ect...but a normal lamp would just plug in there with a cig socket yes?

sorry for all the questions mate

7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

so that black thing sticking out is a cig socket that most lamps have on the end??

the one in the pic has usb on it for lap tops ect...but a normal lamp would just plug in there with a cig socket yes?

sorry for all the questions mate

Yes normal cig lighter end in lamp will plug straight in. Don't worry about it you don't ask you never know 👍

• Like 1

thanks for that mate....

how long you had yours....im assuming there a good bit of kit

i have a 10 amp and a 14 amp deben....but i think there on there last legs...had um 10 year plus and they dont seem to last long now

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, TOMO said:

sorry for all the questions mat

Can't get rid of quote. Picked mine up this morning few pals are mad into carp fishing and recommended em. I've had Deben one started smoking and fizzing so it got launched out the car window one night fcucking stunk bad toxic smell. The other is about 12 year old fancied a new un for this next season. They feel smaller 

• Like 1

yeh i remember a few years back sheepchaser of this site nearly had his house burn down whilst charging a deben one...

it caught fire whilst he was out if i remember right...im sure he said his naighbour raised the alarm....could have been real nasty 

I got the middle sized one just over 13 amp but is a nice size I got mine from bobco at Leeds I had a look at the bigger one but was overkill £159.99 for the one I got seems really solid and well made 

IMG_20210715_164754_331.jpg

IMG_20210715_164743_712.jpg

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

I got the middle sized one just over 13 amp but is a nice size I got mine from bobco at Leeds I had a look at the bigger one but was overkill £159.99 for the one I got seems really solid and well made 

IMG_20210715_164754_331.jpg

IMG_20210715_164743_712.jpg

Looks alright that can charge my phone for all the tik toks I’m going to make 🤣 but seriously looks alright for the money 

• Haha 1

mate them other 3 small plug socket things.....what do they all look like....two look the same size ...but whats the other

I've been looking for a blitz since mine packed up last season, are they out of production, any info on where to pick one up would be appreciated 

2 minutes ago, brambles said:

I've been looking for a blitz since mine packed up last season, are they out of production, any info on where to pick one up would be appreciated 

you can still get them....from australia mate.....just got to pay for shipping

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

mate them other 3 small plug socket things.....what do they all look like....two look the same size ...but whats the other

2 are usb and the other is like the new phone socket usb c or whatever they're called that's the charging port one. Even got wireless charging on the side 😂

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Looks alright that can charge my phone for all the tik toks I’m going to make 🤣 but seriously looks alright for the money 

It seems a belter for the money better made than Deben even the pouch it comes in is Comfy 😂