3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

12 minutes ago, Gospel said:

There a few run for it mate how many went home with the others money?? 

or is it 30 car loads each for the spectacle ?? 

No... How the fxck can 30 car loads watch.. your a first class clown..3 cars..the runner the opponent and the bag man... and the runner and opponent allowed 3 men each..with that amount of lolly you're hardly going to rock up on your own...

Lmao...this post right there clearly shows you have NEVER BEEN to a proper meet... 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

No... How the fxck can 30 car loads watch.. your a first class clown..3 cars..the runner the opponent and the bag man... and the runner and opponent allowed 3 men each..with that amount of lolly you're hardly going to rock up on your own...

Lmao...this post right there clearly shows you have NEVER BEEN to a proper meet... 

Lol you think lads aren’t turning up car loads each your on something stop end 

how these dogs bred that won the 20k tell me that ?

12 minutes ago, Gospel said:

I’m not slagging mate ? You don’t think 2 beddy crosses can handle half grown fox early season as well as bull x mate?

? aye I’d imagine two Beddy xs could probably handle a half grown fox. I didn’t say they couldn’t.

What I said was ....... when folk knock patterdale x whippets etc, I don’t understand it, when so many keep Beddy x whippets (1st x), bred out of non working (or rarely working) Beddy terriers, when there is a large range of well worked other terriers to choose from to breed a small terrier x whippet thing. 

But in all honesty, it has been many many years since I saw a Beddy x that could hold a candle to a good bull x. Hence why you don’t see many Beddy x greys any more being used for vermin, and plenty of good bull xs. 

Like I’ve said before, you’d give an aspirin a headache, you’re worse than a woman for looking for an argument around every corner. 

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

? aye I’d imagine two Beddy xs could probably handle a half grown fox. I didn’t say they couldn’t.

What I said was ....... when folk knock patterdale x whippets etc, I don’t understand it, when so many keep Beddy x whippets (1st x), bred out of non working (or rarely working) Beddy terriers, when there is a large range of well worked other terriers to choose from to breed a small terrier x whippet thing. 

But in all honesty, it has been many many years since I saw a Beddy x that could hold a candle to a good bull x. Hence why you don’t see many Beddy x greys any more being used for vermin, and plenty of good bull xs. 

Like I’ve said before, you’d give an aspirin a headache, you’re worse than a woman for looking for an argument around every corner. 

What can the bull x do mate makes you think a beddy x couldn’t hold a candle to it ?

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

It all boils down to fastest dog but over wat distance can’t see much beating a non ped over 50 ? 

Message me middle a December mate I’ll show you a sand slug beating a non ped over 50yds ?

Edited by Gospel
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gospel said:

What can the bull x do mate makes you think a beddy x couldn’t hold a candle to it ?

You was saying earlier most lads run bullx doubled up and blah blah blah.. Now your talking about what 2 beddy xs can do together that one bullx can't ? your harder to keep up with then them dogs you have 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Gospel said:

What I actually said was “it’s been years since I’ve seen a Beddy x which could hold a candle to a good bull x”. Which translates to, no one I know or have bumped into runs a Beddy x grey for foxes. I would imagine that either has something to do with the lack of good working / consistent beddys, or because of something to do with bull xs ability. I don’t know, you’ll have to ask the Beddy x brigade. In fact, why don’t you start a thread, “Vermin dogs, non edible quarry, what’s in yours?” I wonder how many Beddy x greys you will find? Like I said, I don’t know why, folk don’t keep them for the job any more, they keep bull xs. 

Folk used to course with greyhounds, now they use coursing bred saluki xs. Why?