Jump to content

Season approaching!


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol you only have a brace a rabbits to run at so away you out for a jog 😁...easy tigeress I'm joking...

💯 mate 👍🏽But you ain’t even got a dog 🤌🏼to run babe 😘

  • Haha 3
Link to post

  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is always a good topic to put your feet up pour a cider or two and read the bullshit of 15 mile behind the bike and 10 mile walk a day 😀 Come on let’s have a starter for ten 🤣 Mchull where a

Not one to shit stir but Mc said if you had dogs that could catch owt you's wouldn't be overrun with game....

It's on the cards, remind me in August.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

💯 mate 👍🏽But you ain’t even got a dog 🤌🏼to run babe 😘

Lol.. going off your posts and difficult equations as to what an F1 beddy is....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

neitherhave you..😝🙈

Edited by stop.end
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. neither have you..😝🙈

💯 but I’ve got 2 lovely looking rabbits sat in the freezer ready for a guest appearance for some glory pictures 😂😉

I don’t keep f1s I keep mongrely beddy x 👍🏽

Edited by poxon
Link to post
47 minutes ago, poxon said:

don’t think no one is on about running shit yet 😂🤦🏽‍♂️Thought the post was on fitness only date that has been mentioned is 8weeks time =2 months time by then it’ll be September a lot can change by then I mean last august it was considerably cool an we had rain nearly every day for a week the back end of august 🤷🏽‍♂️Who knows if it’s the same conditions as last year end of august beginning to the middle of September I’ll be making a start if the conditions are there if I don’t every other fecker will if your not first your last 👍🏽

Well said poxon 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
22 minutes ago, poxon said:

💯 but I’ve got 2 lovely looking rabbits sat in the freezer ready for a guest appearance for some glory pictures 😂😉

I don’t keep f1s I keep mongrely beddy x 👍🏽

So why even mention or defend beddys... Lol you have a bitsa... Breeding to type... With a beddy coat...no more no less.. and looking by the pics you posted of it you should take it to a chiropodist to get them bunions cut off it..😘

  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. naw it's only the big Mac and cheese runs them way waders on.😉...ours are just run...at anything  any time...anywhere.. legal of course 

😂 Big Mac and cheese runs Sal xs mate they have much better feet and handle rougher terrain then them 3/4 grey 1/4 bulls you run 

you run a bull x early season it’s smashed to bits have you done any running Or what mate ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

So why even mention or defend beddys... Lol you have a bitsa... Breeding to type... With a beddy coat...no more no less.. and looking by the pics you posted of it you should take it to a chiropodist to get them bunions cut off it..😘

Lol you seen my pics there beddy type an bred an work as the type should 👍🏽Fecking bunions 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

Link to post
9 minutes ago, poxon said:

Lol you seen my pics there beddy type an bred an work as the type should 👍🏽Fecking bunions 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

You keep your runner in good order P... I'm winding you...as for the poster above lol... Is he drunk.. the whole site knows I don't keep dogs and hes shouting three quarters I run... Lol. It's like pretend goggle box 🤔

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Just now, stop.end said:

You keep your runner in good order P... I'm winding you...as for the poster above lol... Is he drunk.. the whole site knows I don't keep dogs and hes shouting three quarters I run... Lol. It's like pretend goggle box 🤔

It is with you mate 😂 out doing  this that no dog and running generally green fields lol what grass 

last I looked arable was green lol

wheat corn barley rape all green mate you’ve only seen fields once  cut 😂 stubble basher 😂 

Link to post
16 hours ago, stop.end said:

Of course you should.. 👍

p***ing down rain this morning. So managed a mooch about for an hour or 2.. enjoy watching them have a ratch about as much as I do lamping them 👍

F21940A3-EF68-4D93-AE2C-6B6A70AC6ABE.png

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...