Season approaching!

26 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol you only have a brace a rabbits to run at so away you out for a jog ?...easy tigeress I'm joking...

? mate ??But you ain’t even got a dog ??to run babe ?

• Haha 3

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is always a good topic to put your feet up pour a cider or two and read the bullshit of 15 mile behind the bike and 10 mile walk a day ? Come on let’s have a starter for ten ? Mchull where a

It's on the cards, remind me in August.

Not one to shit stir but Mc said if you had dogs that could catch owt you's wouldn't be overrun with game....

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

? mate ??But you ain’t even got a dog ??to run babe ?

Lol.. going off your posts and difficult equations as to what an F1 beddy is....

neitherhave you..??

Edited by stop.end
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. neither have you..??

? but I’ve got 2 lovely looking rabbits sat in the freezer ready for a guest appearance for some glory pictures ??

I don’t keep f1s I keep mongrely beddy x ??

Edited by poxon
47 minutes ago, poxon said:

don’t think no one is on about running shit yet ???‍♂️Thought the post was on fitness only date that has been mentioned is 8weeks time =2 months time by then it’ll be September a lot can change by then I mean last august it was considerably cool an we had rain nearly every day for a week the back end of august ??‍♂️Who knows if it’s the same conditions as last year end of august beginning to the middle of September I’ll be making a start if the conditions are there if I don’t every other fecker will if your not first your last ??

Well said poxon ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, poxon said:

? but I’ve got 2 lovely looking rabbits sat in the freezer ready for a guest appearance for some glory pictures ??

I don’t keep f1s I keep mongrely beddy x ??

So why even mention or defend beddys... Lol you have a bitsa... Breeding to type... With a beddy coat...no more no less.. and looking by the pics you posted of it you should take it to a chiropodist to get them bunions cut off it..?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. naw it's only the big Mac and cheese runs them way waders on.?...ours are just run...at anything  any time...anywhere.. legal of course 

? Big Mac and cheese runs Sal xs mate they have much better feet and handle rougher terrain then them 3/4 grey 1/4 bulls you run 

you run a bull x early season it’s smashed to bits have you done any running Or what mate ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

So why even mention or defend beddys... Lol you have a bitsa... Breeding to type... With a beddy coat...no more no less.. and looking by the pics you posted of it you should take it to a chiropodist to get them bunions cut off it..?

Lol you seen my pics there beddy type an bred an work as the type should ??Fecking bunions ???‍♂️

9 minutes ago, poxon said:

Lol you seen my pics there beddy type an bred an work as the type should ??Fecking bunions ???‍♂️

You keep your runner in good order P... I'm winding you...as for the poster above lol... Is he drunk.. the whole site knows I don't keep dogs and hes shouting three quarters I run... Lol. It's like pretend goggle box ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, stop.end said:

You keep your runner in good order P... I'm winding you...as for the poster above lol... Is he drunk.. the whole site knows I don't keep dogs and hes shouting three quarters I run... Lol. It's like pretend goggle box ?

It is with you mate ? out doing  this that no dog and running generally green fields lol what grass 

last I looked arable was green lol

wheat corn barley rape all green mate you’ve only seen fields once  cut ? stubble basher ?