• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a Gaelic match tonight watching my lad play. I got told the result there. Now I was never a big fan of the England team  but a game against Germany would 100% have been a big deal f

Taking the knee and more gay pride flags than George crosses ??️‍? I'm out 

Anyone would think we are all victims... Lifes what you make it, live by the set of standards you set yourself, and make that little bit as good as possible... I complete get Wilfs stance an

Posted Images

1 hour ago, goldfinch2007 said:

Forget the politics lads. Enjoy the game we beat Germany ?? 

I was at a Gaelic match tonight watching my lad play.

I got told the result there.

Now I was never a big fan of the England team  but a game against Germany would 100% have been a big deal for me........but I just feel flat and cold about it.

In fact I was a bit gutted.

Lets have it right, this group of players do not represent my England, they don’t represent anything I care about, I feel absolutely no affinity to this team who are simply dressed in a kit with my country’s flag on the chest.

They want to spit in my face and promote something that has destroyed my nation.

And I won’t be cheering on the very thing I have detested nearly all my life for a bit of entertainment.

I find it all completely f***ing sickening, f**k em, I hope their bus drives off a f***ing cliff ! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

'Sup, Wilf? Current " England " team made up of various darkies, is it?

I honestly wouldn't know, as I have about as much interest in football as I do flower arranging.

But, it's long gripped my shit how I've glimpsed teams fielding players who've probably never set foot in the teams town, since they got off the boat from fukking Nigeria.

3 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

'Sup, Wilf? Current " England " team made up of various darkies, is it?

I honestly wouldn't know, as I have about as much interest in football as I do flower arranging.

But, it's long gripped my shit how I've glimpsed teams fielding players who've probably never set foot in the teams town, since they got off the boat from fukking Nigeria.

I honestly don’t care what colour a sportsman is when he is defined by his performance in that sport......this is something else entirely ! 

Sorry, mate. I've obviously missed something completely here! I honestly have absolutely no fukking idea what any of you are talking about! ?

This is quite surreal, actually. Is it the World Cup, or something? I distinctly remember the night the krauts beat us in that, last time. What? Round about thirty years back?

Dunno. Please feel free to offer me a clue. Or not. I'm easy :)  Just passing curiosity about all the fuss.

• Like 1

No fuss mate, I probably shouldnt have even responded and pissed on everyone’s chips but I just think the whole thing is f***ing ludicrous.

Take no notice, I’m just a bit odd.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

I was at a Gaelic match tonight watching my lad play.

I got told the result there.

Now I was never a big fan of the England team  but a game against Germany would 100% have been a big deal for me........but I just feel flat and cold about it.

In fact I was a bit gutted.

Lets have it right, this group of players do not represent my England, they don’t represent anything I care about, I feel absolutely no affinity to this team who are simply dressed in a kit with my country’s flag on the chest.

They want to spit in my face and promote something that has destroyed my nation.

And I won’t be cheering on the very thing I have detested nearly all my life for a bit of entertainment.

I find it all completely f***ing sickening, f**k em, I hope their bus drives off a f***ing cliff ! 

I couldn't of said it better, it meant NOTHING to me........sad really,  the whole Kalergi plan was put into motion to stop Europeans feeling any pride in their individual nations and or any feelings of patriotism.....

• Like 6
2 hours ago, dillydog said:

I couldn't of said it better, it meant NOTHING to me........sad really,  the whole Kalergi plan was put into motion to stop Europeans feeling any pride in their individual nations and or any feelings of patriotism.....

25 minutes ago, baker boy said:

And on the whole its working pretty damn good

Lads, as far as I’m concerned your nation and it’s history is running through your veins, we are it ! ……and what we do and how we crack on defines it, just like it always has.

When everyone witnessed those silly coppers getting on their knees or those white Christians getting on their knees to people who had been rioting, burning, looting, creating crime waves, knife crime blah blah blah they was all the silly c**ts under the sun, throw a ball in the mix and we are all cheering like a day out on the sunshine bus ! 

As I say, I’m a bit odd so I don’t understand it.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, sid g said:

we get ya lads its up to you how you take this but how many times on how many threads do you need to be telling the same people ... what i would say to people is dont assume that the people on here getting behind our football team dont have any feeling about the one knee shit i`ll do my protesting when i can get into a ground to do it. for now i`m going to enjoy the football as a football fan ,

In fairness mate, that works two ways.

If folks can rant and rave about it in a forum for open discussion then there can be an opposite opinion too.

• Like 1