youre job

I find fingerprints and photograph them.

Near future, i dont really kno, happy at the moment.

If money were no object I would run my own photo agency, like bigpicuture or xposure17, somethnig like that.

Edited by danielt

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in a gentalmans club as a dancer. :whistling: GREAT money and I only work a few nights a week and all my days are free.

Not joking. This really is my job. :)

PICS PICS PICS :clapper:

Nothing special to photograph really. I'm short, 5'3, long brown hair, hazel eyes, size 10 clothes, quite big boobs (36 e) Real NOT fake and I have great upper body strength! :signthankspin: (from doing alot of this) ;)

Edited by gaia
Tesco Fukin hate it.......job want to be Chippy or Game keeper or rugby player

I'm training to be a carpenter at the moment, absolutley love it... if you can find an apprenticeship do it... or go to college and work hard :angel: , get the lecturers on your side, and they'll put the oppurtunities your way if you are willing to do the work and wont make them look like tossers... :D

Started my working life as a Toolmaker, then a Shop fitter, then worked in then rave seen, then became a Landscape Gardener, then became a resident Caretaker, then bought my own fishery and am now a Fishery Manager which includes being a grounds keeper, pest control, shop keeper, fly casting instructor, builder, mechanic and I also farm some sheep, chicken's etc etc. :victory:

Oh and I forgot to say Tree Surgeon, which I still do from time to time.

Edited by leegreen
I work in a gentalmans club as a dancer. :whistling: GREAT money and I only work a few nights a week and all my days are free.

Not joking. This really is my job. :)

PICS PICS PICS :clapper:

Nothing special to photograph really. I'm short, 5'3, long brown hair, hazel eyes, size 10 clothes, quite big boobs (36 e) Real NOT fake and I have great upper body strength! :signthankspin: (from doing alot of this) ;)

:tongue4: :whistling:

Im a Gamekeeper.Been doing it now for 13 years.Sometimes great job,sometimes fookin shite!!BUT i wouldn't change it.No boss on my case every day,nice house,lots of land,loads of kennells,vehicle,and working in the beautiful countryside every single day.There are downsides mind,very unsociable long hours,low pay,stress,etc,and even when i get really pissed off when birds are dying or shoot days are not going to plan,i just think of how lucky i am,doing what i do. :yes:

Hi lets all see what day jobs or night jobs people have and if you could change it for another what would it be :thumbs: I will start

I work at a scrap yard not the best job in the world but its a good laugh if i was to change it i would be a machine driver sit on my arse all day :D

Carpenter and Joiner man and boy now senior tutor (Lecturer) at a college.

carpenter! only do commercial work though army camps, hotels, factories, castles, golf courses (been working on celtic manor,ryder cup ground the last couple of weeks) not much rabbit life around there though :wallbash: love the job also comes in handy if i need new kennels, ferret hutches or boxes :boogie: trouble is im sick of making hutches for friends of friends :angry: