youre job

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little_lloyd

I work as a gardener with my grandad, Love it,, being out in some nice country and few urban gardens out in the elements working with different wildlife around me,, and on my days of im in the woods doing a bit of keepering.

Ill be working on the game farm in march and thats when it all gets going.

ash motor driver, i used to be up and down the country doing general haulage, now i do this im home every day and the latest i finish is 4pm but most of the time im done for two, fridays about 11-12, great hours, hols are great and :secret: full sick pay :yahoo:

I'm a "farmer"......well we farm some of the land and run a shoot on the rest of it.

I'm a former army officer and have spent time out in both Iraq and Afganistan as a contractor to earn a bit more regular money, and am thinking of taking a short contract later this year......

Dream job? I'd be back in the army getting paid to organise expeditions around the world.

I'm a "farmer"......well we farm some of the land and run a shoot on the rest of it.

I'm a former army officer and have spent time out in both Iraq and Afganistan as a contractor to earn a bit more regular money, and am thinking of taking a short contract later this year......

Dream job? I'd be back in the army getting paid to organise expeditions around the world.

Rupert please do not tell me you were in the gaurds? :cry:

Me

Visual aid technician Window Cleaner

Hi Davieboy: I'm a primary school teacher and you don't want to believe all you hear about short hours and long holidays. :no: Having said that, I'm actually a supply teacher so I don't get all the planning and crappy paper-work so my own hours and holiday are more similar to the ideal. :clapper: The other benefit of being a supply teacher is that I get to spread my pro-hunting message to more than one class of impressionable youngsters. :thumbs:

I work in a gentalmans club as a dancer. :whistling: GREAT money and I only work a few nights a week and all my days are free.

Not joking. This really is my job. :)

Christ your profile will got a few hits now :D :D :D:clapper: