Mask wearing ???

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

only when i go in a shop

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

If having an overly excited civilian put their arm around you is too much to bear for someone who has been at the front lines of 'Country destroying polcies' with proven 'incorrect data projections'....then bloody hell, we're never happy are we.

And if I had stuck my head in the face of the "overly excited civilian" who accosted me, or gave the c**t an upper cut, would that have been acceptable?

Cheers.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rusty2 said:

Yeah mate it's that bad that if it were you you'd have needed a body guard to deal with them.

A bodyguard that's got me in tears. Couple folk making a bit noise and your setting a bodyguard on them. You must be terrified of your own shadow.

You are odd.

Best watch the forum from the side lines, cause your comments don't make any sense?

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

And if I had stuck my head in the face of the "overly excited civilian" who accosted me, or gave the c**t an upper cut, would that have been acceptable?

Cheers.

Not at all. Knocking someone out for putting their arm around you for a 'celebrity selfie' would be a rather stupid thing to do.

On watching it, it actually appears to be nothing worth debating. Instead of pulling away to the side, Whitty lowers his head instead, subsequently putting himself in a 'headlock.' Then it's all laughs and smiles from everyone and a selfie. The Government are using it as PR to gain support for the 'hard life they lead.' 

Next theyll be telling you it was a 'Dunkirk moment.' 

3 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

No mate it made perfect sense. If an overly excited civilian put their arm around you, you'd want a bodyguard.  Without a  doubt.

Here you go again, commenting without thinking. If I were a high profile politician, passing monumental policies that were effecting millions of people's lives, many policies that people are protesting against and opposing, then yes I would expect to have a bodyguard. 

Past your bedtime ?

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

If all testing stopped would anyone even know if we were in so called pandemic anymore ? 

For the last three months more people by roughly 4/1 I think have been dying of good old flu, no one really cares and just excepts it. If we tested a million a day for flu/cold we would get 100,000’s off positive test results. Flu has a fatality rate of approx 0.2 and the delta variant 0.08….someone explain to me why we are testing still? Get your jab or don’t but this is over to anyone that can understand basic math and statistics. It’s not even close to a pandemic anymore it’s an endemic disease that between 5-20k people a year will probably die off that we need to just accept as another risk of being alive. Stop the testing, stop the lockdown, stop the masks, live your lives. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

What makes you reckon I was commenting without thinking. If that were you you'd be fine cos you would have a bodyguard. Fella the vid didnt obviously has a bit more about him than you as he doesn't need a bodyguard. 

Any evidence that covid doesn't exist yet mate ?

Yawn

22 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

For the last three months more people by roughly 4/1 I think have been dying of good old flu, no one really cares and just excepts it. If we tested a million a day for flu/cold we would get 100,000’s off positive test results. Flu has a fatality rate of approx 0.2 and the delta variant 0.08….someone explain to me why we are testing still? Get your jab or don’t but this is over to anyone that can understand basic math and statistics. It’s not even close to a pandemic anymore it’s an endemic disease that between 5-20k people a year will probably die off that we need to just accept as another risk of being alive. Stop the testing, stop the lockdown, stop the masks, live your lives. 

That's it, it's all there isn't it. Their counting on people having the memory of a goldfish than can't follow along with how we got here when it all began 18months ago. 

26 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

The FERRET FOR PRIME MINISTER!! :yahoo:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Go on charts,  djhaaab djhaaab UUBHERCUUUT!! ?

36 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

It’s a shame more people can’t see sense like you mate, it’s all just a man made problem now which will carry on for god knows how long, I’m sick to the back teeth of it tbh 

• Like 2