Mask wearing ???

37 minutes ago, TOMO said:

left it on page two yesterday....page 8 now so i might of missed a fair bit....

but i thought i would relate this short tale...

some of you know i still work the doors a bit....the thing we now do is tell everybody to wear a mask inside the building unless they are exempt....

so the other day i heard one of the best excuse's not to wear one...lol

so this chap walks past me going inside....."put your mask on inside fella"....eeerrr im exempt....ok says i ....i didnt ask for proof ....was just letting him inside on his word.....but before he moves off...he rolls his sleeve up...shows me a tattoo ...what you showing me your arm for i ask ....look royal marine tat ...great fair play to you but i dont care and you can go in anyway ...off you trot...."but you dont understand"...im exempt because i got ptsd from wearing one of them gas mask things.....obviously he called it the proper name...i just cant remember...

at this point im thinking what a f***ing tit....ok he may have had what he said.....but he did everything just to let me know he was a royal marine commando......funny thing is the other lads on that door with me....one is ex marine the other is ex para..

Got to be careful with them sorts at bingo, kill ya with his mecca dauber. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

only when i go in a shop

Posted Images

1 minute ago, socks said:

I know and I get it but why. If you were working 35 degree temperatures and your boss told  you to wear a donkey  jacket mole skin trousers wellies and a Wolley hat and he was stood next to you doing the same job in a pair of shorts and flip flops how long would you stay dressed. 

Laugh like fcuk at him if it was fahrenheit..... 

3 minutes ago, socks said:

I know and I get it but why. If you were working 35 degree temperatures and your boss told  you to wear a donkey  jacket mole skin trousers wellies and a Wolley hat and he was stood next to you doing the same job in a pair of shorts and flip flops how long would you stay dressed. 

But that’s not the same scenario is it mate.

If it was for a greater benefit then I’d stay dressed and deal with it.....same as you would and no doubt have done in many situations throughout your life......many more than most I’d hazard a guess.

Just now, baker boy said:

Still seeing people driving on motorways only 1 in the van/car with a fckn mask on, whats that about

Forgot to take it off ?

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

But that’s not the same scenario is it mate.

If it was for a greater benefit then I’d stay dressed and deal with it.....same as you would and no doubt have done in many situations throughout your life......many more than most I’d hazard a guess.

But my point is they are demonstrating the fact that you don’t need to wear a mask as it offers no protection. By wearing a mask we are perpetuating this panic and control the government has over us. The elderly who are terrified need confidence and that will come from normality and normality will come from not wearing a mask and not social distancing. America is fully open, Texas and Florida binned the mask months ago they have full stadiums day in day out watching sport going to nightclubs malls fully open everybody back to work and there has been no rise in infections. That is scientific proof that masks make no difference. That combined with the vaccine should mean that mask wearing should be binned and as a country we need to get back to normal instead of living in fear. 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, socks said:

The bottom line is very simple and has nothing to do with looking after others and looking after your country and everything to do with common sense and fair play. Everybody is wearing a mask and social distancing on the orders of the worlds leaders BUT the worlds leaders are not wearing masks are not social distancing are flying in and out of countries without quarantining. SO WHY DOES THE MAN ON THE STREET HAVE TO DO IT ………

1) the bbq was outside

2) they're tested regularly 

3) they don't fly in cattle class so no risk there

4) the staff at the bbq were social distanced and masked so removes that risk

But most importantly masks don't cause any harm so doesn't hurt to wear one 

2 minutes ago, socks said:

But my point is they are demonstrating the fact that you don’t need to wear a mask as it offers no protection. By wearing a mask we are perpetuating this panic and control the government has over us. The elderly who are terrified need confidence and that will come from normality and normality will come from not wearing a mask and not social distancing. America is fully open, Texas and Florida binned the mask months ago they have full stadiums day in day out watching sport going to nightclubs malls fully open everybody back to work and there has been no rise in infections. That is scientific proof that masks make no difference. That combined with the vaccine should mean that mask wearing should be binned and as a country we need to get back to normal instead of living in fear. 

You don’t need to plan and execute an assault on an enemy position because the prime minster can sit at a table and talk it out.....and yet you have done it probably many times and not once were the people giving the orders leading the assault......it’s had to be done and you did it, you didn’t ask why, you did your duty.

Im not trying to convince you mate as I’m sure your not trying to convince me, it’s just an interesting discussion ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

1) the bbq was outside

2) they're tested regularly 

3) they don't fly in cattle class so no risk there

4) the staff at the bbq were social distanced and masked so removes that risk

But most importantly masks don't cause any harm so doesn't hurt to wear one 

Ascot Wimbledon inside number 10 all places where social distancing are binned and thousands of people mingling. Wearing a mask stops us getting back to normal do you really want to see a world where everybody wears a mask for no reason. 

Just now, socks said:

Ascot Wimbledon inside number 10 all places where social distancing are binned and thousands of people mingling. Wearing a mask stops us getting back to normal do you really want to see a world where everybody wears a mask for no reason. 

But people aren't wearing a mask for no reason; if you don't or haven't worn one at all, what's your concern? 

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

left it on page two yesterday....page 8 now so i might of missed a fair bit....

but i thought i would relate this short tale...

some of you know i still work the doors a bit....the thing we now do is tell everybody to wear a mask inside the building unless they are exempt....

so the other day i heard one of the best excuse's not to wear one...lol

so this chap walks past me going inside....."put your mask on inside fella"....eeerrr im exempt....ok says i ....i didnt ask for proof ....was just letting him inside on his word.....but before he moves off...he rolls his sleeve up...shows me a tattoo ...what you showing me your arm for i ask ....look royal marine tat ...great fair play to you but i dont care and you can go in anyway ...off you trot...."but you dont understand"...im exempt because i got ptsd from wearing one of them gas mask things.....obviously he called it the proper name...i just cant remember...

at this point im thinking what a f***ing tit....ok he may have had what he said.....but he did everything just to let me know he was a royal marine commando......funny thing is the other lads on that door with me....one is ex marine the other is ex para..

Its a state of mind you know 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

But people aren't wearing a mask for no reason; if you don't or haven't worn one at all, what's your concern? 

People are wearing masks due to the constant media and government propaganda but America has proved that it’s all nonsense. I’m bothered because I’m fed up of seeing people to scared live a normal life and wearing a rag on your face is not normal for fukc sake. 

If anybody on here doesn’t think all this is bullshit please go onto catch up on your tv and watch GMB’s interview with Matt Hancock this morning. Trying to justify the unjustifiable.