Lined my bitch

10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I am well aware of the lack of powers held by the rspca. It’s the police that are more of a concern. However it as much as the rspca etc can’t do much without the police, the police are usually prone to siding with them and letting you sort it out later, and getting your dog back off the rspca isn’t that easy or fun. Yer they can’t do much to you the rspca but they can do even less if they don’t know what you’re at and don’t know your exist. 

I find being a loud mouth (not referring to you mate) about what we do is just daft. Who wants the hassle of having to card marked ? 

Reminds me of the young lads you are selling a little bit of gear who want everyone to think they pablo Escobar .....,big men, right up until they get a tug. 

I'm sound mate me cards marked anyway 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch shes about 28tts sire is about 29 or 30tts hes like a donkey both handy dogs though 

Better pic of the big fella there for you . Been a good dog. Seen plenty, no reverse gear and have a go at anything. 

Dog koby aka brutus hes in rest mode here?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Funnily enough I don’t think that surprises anyone on here. The man in the moon knows what you keep, do, think ? 

you at it enough mate out a lot they have your card marked mate i only keep fluffy things mate lol

its the bull types they come down hard on mate round me faacked if have one marked up etc ?

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

You’re ok unless you create enough reasonable suspicion for a warrant to be issued. No matter how clean and careful you are, if you do a fair bit with your running dogs, they will find something to cause you grief. 

TBH i had some grief years ago through being reported by a neighbor. Plod that came out was an absolute W⚓ but the RSPCA fella said the if everyone's dogs were looked after as well as most working dogs then he wouldn't have a job. Doubt if he was the norm tho. 

1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

They was trying to charge us for animal fighting not hunting but the judge deemed for it to be a fight it would mean that we had taken an animal and placed it somewhere ie a cage and made a fight happen but we wasnt doing that we was going out lamping like normal so there for the judge set them straight but they tried all sorts tried charging for training and keeping animals for the purpose of hunting which isn't a crime. Best bit was in court the RSPCA inspector Carol Lamport said that we was lassoing animals and that's how we was making them fight ??I can just about tie my shoes let along lassoing 

Probably didn't go in your favour that your psychopath ty

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

You’re ok unless you create enough reasonable suspicion for a warrant to be issued. No matter how clean and careful you are, if you do a fair bit with your running dogs, they will find something to cause you grief. 

Other c**ts talking about you is enough

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Penda said:

My bitch is bull x don't know what strain or percentages shes pretty strong type but racey I got her through a lad who acquired her through a pal who doesn't really keep running dogs and he had her off a lad who had to disappear quick if you get my drift 

The scarlet pimpernel

On 19/06/2021 at 18:40, hambone said:

TBH i had some grief years ago through being reported by a neighbor. Plod that came out was an absolute W⚓ but the RSPCA fella said the if everyone's dogs were looked after as well as most working dogs then he wouldn't have a job. Doubt if he was the norm tho. 

I had same thing ,a no good neighbour called the rspca saying my dogs all skin and bones and the rspca fella took a look at them and said they nothing wrongvwith these dogs they look top condition and I won't be coming back  .

• Like 1