Lined my bitch

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Rspca been once looking over back mate  told em to  f**k off 

Me dogs not heavily scarred etc if they fed watered have shelter cant do  nothing plus they out trying to attack em when looking over dogs mistreated look alot different mate act different 

Plus they at vets etc so what can they possible pull me for mate ?

You’re ok unless you create enough reasonable suspicion for a warrant to be issued. No matter how clean and careful you are, if you do a fair bit with your running dogs, they will find something to cause you grief. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch shes about 28tts sire is about 29 or 30tts hes like a donkey both handy dogs though 

Better pic of the big fella there for you . Been a good dog. Seen plenty, no reverse gear and have a go at anything. 

Dog koby aka brutus hes in rest mode here?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

You’re ok unless you create enough reasonable suspicion for a warrant to be issued. No matter how clean and careful you are, if you do a fair bit with your running dogs, they will find something to cause you grief. 

RSPCA are just a charity they dress up like old bill to scare you into thinking shit if I don't open my door there gonna nick me they have no power there another money spinner that is corrupt in this country don't believe the hype lads

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Penda said:

RSPCA are just a charity they dress up like old bill to scare you into thinking shit if I don't open my door there gonna nick me they have no power there another money spinner that is corrupt in this country don't believe the hype lads

Does that mean you can invite them in and bum um

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Few generations back ,are u saying all Welsh people are bummers boyo 

Just from what I seen on here rudeboy the few that  like sheep and you love a back door ? so thought must be a Welsh thing ? 

RSPCA use the police to get what they want. They blocked my road off and raided my house then went to my missus house afew a few months of being together and was in court for 3 years with them c**ts for them to try and charge us wrong and the judge kicked it out they then went to high court to try and over rule the first judge to get us again but failed at that but if they want to get your dogs they will and they use the police to do it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

RSPCA use the police to get what they want. They blocked my road off and raided my house then went to my missus house afew a few months of being together and was in court for 3 years with them c**ts for them to try and charge us wrong and the judge kicked it out they then went to high court to try and over rule the first judge to get us again but failed at that but if they want to get your dogs they will and they use the police to do it 

What reason mate ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

What reason mate ?

They was trying to charge us for animal fighting not hunting but the judge deemed for it to be a fight it would mean that we had taken an animal and placed it somewhere ie a cage and made a fight happen but we wasnt doing that we was going out lamping like normal so there for the judge set them straight but they tried all sorts tried charging for training and keeping animals for the purpose of hunting which isn't a crime. Best bit was in court the RSPCA inspector Carol Lamport said that we was lassoing animals and that's how we was making them fight ??I can just about tie my shoes let along lassoing 

Just now, Saltmoon said:

They was trying to charge us for animal fighting not hunting but the judge deemed for it to be a fight it would mean that we had taken an animal and placed it somewhere ie a cage and made a fight happen but we wasnt doing that we was going out lamping like normal so there for the judge set them straight but they tried all sorts tried charging for training and keeping animals for the purpose of hunting which isn't a crime. Best bit was in court the RSPCA inspector Carol Lamport said that we was lassoing animals and that's how we was making them fight ??I can just about tie my shoes let along lassoing 

?known lads have issues for dogs scarred up treating them thereself etc terrier and bull types 

But not edible runners mate ? 

35 minutes ago, Penda said:

I am well aware of the lack of powers held by the rspca. It’s the police that are more of a concern. However it as much as the rspca etc can’t do much without the police, the police are usually prone to siding with them and letting you sort it out later, and getting your dog back off the rspca isn’t that easy or fun. Yer they can’t do much to you the rspca but they can do even less if they don’t know what you’re at and don’t know your exist. 

I find being a loud mouth (not referring to you mate) about what we do is just daft. Who wants the hassle of having to card marked ? 

Reminds me of the young lads you are selling a little bit of gear who want everyone to think they pablo Escobar .....,big men, right up until they get a tug. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

I am well aware of the lack of powers held by the rspca. It’s the police that are more of a concern. However it as much as the rspca etc can’t do much without the police, the police are usually prone to siding with them and letting you sort it out later, and getting your dog back off the rspca isn’t that easy or fun. Yer they can’t do much to you the rspca but they can do even less if they don’t know what you’re at and don’t know your exist. 

I find being a loud mouth (not referring to you mate) about what we do is just daft. Who wants the hassle of having to card marked ? 

Reminds me of the young lads you are selling a little bit of gear who want everyone to think they pablo Escobar .....,big men, right up until they get a tug. 

Best not doing anything like me ,the can't do u for talking bollox