• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Are these Romeo dogs the most winningest dogs in the coursing world then nowadays what about machines like the Bulldozer?

You can have the best bred dog in the world mate but I’d you haven’t got the time to being giving it the hammer , you might as well just get anything . 

I think lowering your sights rather than going full on operation big slips at Chatteris would do you the world of good pal . 

its f***ing spewing letting work get in the way of what you want to do ??

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You can have the best bred dog in the world mate but I’d you haven’t got the time to being giving it the hammer , you might as well just get anything . 

I think lowering your sights rather than going full on operation big slips at Chatteris would do you the world of good pal . 

its f***ing spewing letting work get in the way of what you want to do ??

I'd rather have nothing though tbh if that's how it would have to be.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, mC HULL said:

winningest ? lol

Was out your way today I believe pal , 

been in around Grimsby to withernsea a lot last month or so . 

some nice land out there I’d imagine you could walk on but the hares will be scrap compared to the fen ones 

any good experiences running around there pal? 

24 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

some nice land out there I’d imagine you could walk on but the hares will be scrap compared to the fen ones 

working on turbines mate ? find some strong hares round the latter mate there hammered strong and tricky mate ?

28 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'd rather have nothing though tbh if that's how it would have to be.

you get a good one mate you need to keep it right then give it stick one day a the week right threw the season is enough mate some lucky and can get out more but 5 once a week is enough mate 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you get a good one mate you need to keep it right then give it stick one day a the week right threw the season is enough mate some lucky and can get out more but 5 once a week is enough mate 

I know mate, just reminiscing about days past where I had nobody to answer to and could get out often. ?

There's good lad between Doncaster and your neck of the woods, we used to go lamping out near Caistor but ended up with the copter out on us, game over mate. ?

49 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Use to live around Grimsby when I was young ? old man play there for 4/5 years 

Just now, Greb147 said:

I know mate, just reminiscing about days past where I had nobody to answer to and could get out often. ?

There's good lad between Doncaster and your neck of the woods, we used to go lamping out near Caistor but ended up with the copter out on us, game over mate. ?

about  40 mins for me mate  ?

f***ing have to watch for planes now 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What? ?

I know it's not far from the airport but now they have bobby planes after lampers? ?

dont use helicopter much now mate always aeroplanes up now got ten or so all based lincolnshire