• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

im wondering if they were pups mc...

Maybe mAte ? but a 12 month pup ran like that I'd be spewing 

Young dog should be over keen none stop mouth needing slowing up abit 

Them need another 2 gears lol 

And ground perfect should be flying in 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

If the guy wanted the hare for his dinner, he should have just picked it up.......would have saved time, energy and petrol ?

Cheers.

ran out of likes....lol

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

This is f**k*NG boring ? how many times can you dissect a couple of dogs running a hare about ? 

If you know what you looking at mate plenty a times ? beat watching a dog get to something pull it straight away or a fox grabbed finished we have running dogs mate I love to see the running ?

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

If you know what you looking at mate plenty a times ? beat watching a dog get to something pull it straight away or a fox grabbed finished we have running dogs mate I love to see the running ?

I’m not sure I could spend 3 weeks talking about how a dog chases a fox all day every day either mate. Sat at home dissecting videos off you tube. Don’t get me wrong, I like watching a dog run. 

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Sometimes the best dogs are the products rather than the ingredients of a good dog, a proven producer is often a safer bet than what it produces when looking for a pup or stud.

Ps who needs a dog on the wet stuff. 

WTF Is that all about ?

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m not sure I could spend 3 weeks talking about how a dog chases a fox all day every day either mate. Sat at home dissecting videos off you tube. Don’t get me wrong, I like watching a dog run. 

?been plenty to laugh about aswell mate watching vids a dogs  and listening to lads that haven't a scooby do what a good dog is 

Come season I'd soon get sick a watching a brace a lumps come back nothin but tongues out

stiff like they been electrocuted lol?

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

thats an odd vid sandy....on the one hand i wanted to punch that twat on the quad....i kept thinking why he getting so close ......not to mention the damage to that field ...then when he jumped off the penny started to drop .....wonder what the reason is for the catch and release

I'd of not been pleased with him getting that close to my dog, think it was just a bit of a stunt. Does strike as a couple of youngsters,  the outcome never seemed in doubt.

Edited by sandymere