but for everything that be my pick ?

Ya don't say?! ............... ?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

Just now, shaaark said:

Ya don't say?! ............... ?

ill tell you why asweell  a greyhound is lacking stamina hardiness half saluki fix that

there demons mate on the lamp nearly all ive seen 

what would you go for 

dont say a f***ing deerhound pet over a gtrack dog please lol

5 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I see some cracking bull xs and this post was never about the best type over all as they no such thing and you should no that if you been into lurchers like you say ,its about what first x would lads have and why , we all have different xs but be good to hear what others say instead of you saying all types are useless apart from sal bred dogs  

ive seen good bull x mate never half bred though mate 

poxonj said bull x cause likes traditionjal how long lads been running them  uk ?

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ill tell you why asweell  a greyhound is lacking stamina hardiness half saluki fix that

what would you go for 

You reading my mind now as well!!  How the f**k you so clever?  ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what would you go for 

If ur lamping a half x saluki make sure u have a Dozen batteries with you take them that long to catch there pray lol lol lol??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ill be honest I’d want more than a rabbit dog nothing against them  I’m sorry if this sounds a bit mr bowline but I’d want more than a rabbit dog out the f1 all I see with people with f1s of the traditional stuff of dogs that can punch higher than there means back tracking breeding to a lesser dog for rabbits it don’t make sence my end but not my dogs that’s all I see in my eyes if the dogs punching you keep the momentum going you breed to the same calibre of dog that’s hitting above it’s weight to see we’re it takes you no going back to the beginning an buying a f1 it’s not the finish article it’s just the beginning sorry for the bowline sounding shit talk 

your in banter poxline Lurchers ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

If ur lamping a half x saluki make sure u have a Dozen batteries with you take them that long to catch there pray lol lol lol??

a half saluki greyhound normally rapid mate its a longdog 

its when you start throwing none running dogs in there you slow em up?

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ill be honest I’d want more than a rabbit dog nothing against them  I’m sorry if this sounds a bit mr bowline but I’d want more than a rabbit dog out the f1 all I see with people with f1s of the traditional stuff of dogs that can punch higher than there means back tracking breeding to a lesser dog for rabbits it don’t make sence my end but not my dogs that’s all I see in my eyes if the dogs punching you keep the momentum going you breed to the same calibre of dog that’s hitting above it’s weight to see we’re it takes you no going back to the beginning an buying a f1 it’s not the finish article it’s just the beginning sorry for the bowline sounding shit talk 

Nowt wrong wi speaking your mind, S P.  Cometh the man, cometh the hour.  

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ive seen good bull x mate never half bred though mate 

poxonj said bull x cause likes traditionjal how long lads been running them  uk ?

We had a racey bull x it was meant to be half x it was fecking tapped in the head kill as many Fox as you want catch, rabbits an the odd deer this was time ago there was no theory behind it it could definitely do it ??

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just about useless mate unless round a hole ?

You don’t half talk some shite mate. Without wanting to get into it too much, it’s a bit like saying your saluki crosses are gutless plodders with about as much brain as a rock and the recall of a blind newt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

hope your not going to start threatening people and posting dodgy pictures of yourself. 

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

We had a racey bull x it was meant to be half x it was fecking tapped in the head kill as many Fox as you want catch, rabbits an the odd deer this was time ago there was no theory behind it it could definitely do it ??

meant to be mate 

ive seen literally dozens mate there muscle bound things mate cant turn no stamina ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You don’t half talk some shite mate. Without wanting to get into it too much, it’s a bit like saying your saluki crosses are gutless plodders with about as much brain as a rock and the recall of a blind newt. 

you seen many half bull terrier greys mate ? how many was capable 

what would you say on average they run like mate 

siaze etc and what they good for 

id love to hear from someone seen plenty ?