1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

I ain't got a clue what they're saying, don't see it

We'll trmp said it came from a lab in China when he was president an got shot down called everything under the sun,then others started saying it too an they were branded conspiracy nutjobs,up until last week cause under the freedom of information the media got fauccis emails last week an it shows that other scientists mailed him over six months ago to say,it looks like the virus ain't natural an didn't evolve,saying it could be manmade. 

So you were in that bracket of conspiracy nutjobs cause you thought it was made in the lab? easy to shout someone's a quack but look in the mirror first.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Francie said:

We'll trmp said it came from a lab in China when he was president an got shot down called everything under the sun,then others started saying it too an they were branded conspiracy nutjobs,up until last week cause under the freedom of information the media got fauccis emails last week an it shows that other scientists mailed him over six months ago to say,it looks like the virus ain't natural an didn't evolve,saying it could be manmade. 

So you were in that bracket of conspiracy nutjobs cause you thought it was made in the lab? easy to shout someone's a quack but look in the mirror first.

You've changed your tune from it being a case of the sniffles. 

• Haha 1
On 05/06/2021 at 12:15, Born Hunter said:

And who were the main culprits for vocally spreading that myth?

The reasoning is simple... Even young people are statistically MUCH safer being vaccinated than catching covid. And if you say that the chance of catching covid is tiny now, then I'd say it's tiny because of people willing to be vaccinated. As I've said all along, the infection fatality rate doesn't concern me personally, getting vaccinated is civic duty.

civic duty....really....

thats the pier pressure i mentioned earlier...

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

civic duty....really....

I'm sure there is peer pressure but that's unfortunately life.

You said that folks weren't getting vaccinated to help society and that's not true. Vaccination generates herd immunity which literally is protection of others than yourself. This is a factor in many people choosing to get vaccinated. For me it's the main reason. I consider it my civic duty.

So it used to be that you were going to lose your job or be banned from entering pubs etc without your vaccine and now it's peer pressure.... at what point will you lot just accept that you aren't being pesecuted?

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm sure there is peer pressure but that's unfortunately life.

You said that folks weren't getting vaccinated to help society and that's not true. Vaccination generates herd immunity which literally is protection of others than yourself. This is a factor in many people choosing to get vaccinated. For me it's the main reason. I consider it my civic duty.

So it used to be that you were going to lose your job or be banned from entering pubs etc without your vaccine and now it's peer pressure.... at what point will you lot just accept that you aren't being pesecuted?

never have i said folk would loose there job or be banned from pubs.....that was just speculation by the masses and max and a few others on here saying stuff like that ....

personly i never thought that would happen....and still dont think every country will insist on vac passport to travel to there countrys ....again that was fear mongering by the press/masses ..

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

never have i said folk would loose there job or be banned from pubs.....that was just speculation by the masses and max and a few others on here saying stuff like that ....

personly i never thought that would happen....and still dont think every country will insist on vac passport to travel to there countrys ....again that was fear mongering by the press/masses ..

I agree with all that and yes I have unfairly grouped you with all other opponents to covid vaccination. Ultimately if we as a species manage to eliminate covid then it won't even be a factor on passports.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, TOMO said:

civic duty....really....

It's not civic duty its personal choice and if it was classed as civil duty you'd get less in take I'd imagine. 

More time goes its looking like I'll need it less and less ?

8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

You've changed your tune from it being a case of the sniffles. 

At least tell the truth greb if your trying to prove a point,I said it's like the flu an it is. 

I think your a tad raging cause its looking like the virus is not natural,nor did it evolve,its manmade,bit hard for you to accept I say mate.?

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It's not civic duty its personal choice and if it was classed as civil duty you'd get less in take I'd imagine. 

Civic duty isn't another term for 'mandatory', it means something that your care of society and honour dictate you should do. Mandatory as well as voluntary 'things' have been called civic duty in the past.

7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

What about all the scaremongering an civic duty you were proposing a while back lol 

f**k that eh lol

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Civic duty isn't another term for 'mandatory', it means something that your care of society and honour dictate you should do. Mandatory as well as voluntary 'things' have been called civic duty in the past.

Sounds like a term a globalist would use born lol

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

And a global vaccination program with all countries on board from democracies to dictatorship's to communist countries and backward foreign leader's all on board is what you think is your duty to support? People are sleeping. 

It's like a bond film, oh wait, it is a bond film. 

Good morning

6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

And a global vaccination program with all countries on board from democracies to dictatorship's to communist countries and backward foreign leader's all on board is what you think is your duty to support? People are sleeping. 

It's like a bond film, oh wait, it is a bond film. 

Good morning

Are we talking about the same pandemic? There hasn't been a whole lot of collaboration and cooperation in this 'global program'. LOL. It's been every country and company for itself!

The fact they all agree that vaccination is the solution is no more suspicious than the fact they all agree that farming land and breathing the air feeds their citizens.