• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

Just now, Francie said:

Ok born.

What do you think of faucci investing money,taxpayers money an his own I presume,through his company NIH? Into the Wuhan lab? 

Do you not find that a bit concerning as he knew an Obama knew,who also gave them millions, they were 'researching' gain of function in the Wuhan lab?

Mate, honestly, I only know all these civil servent and policians names because of you lot constantly telling me not to believe them! LOL. I pay them f**k all attention naturally, and I dare say if I did I'd be told to stop listening to them! LOL 

Gain of function is used legitimately to keep in front of virus mutations and epidemics. It's obviously considered a risky business. Im sure lots of people would prefer it wasnt happening but we cant just pretend its only evil. So I wouldn't be surprised if what you say is true and their research was partly funded by foreign states.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, honestly, I only know all these civil servent and policians names because of you lot constantly telling me not to believe them! LOL. I pay them f**k all attention naturally, and I dare say if I did I'd be told to stop listening to them! LOL 

Gain of function is used legitimately to keep in front of virus mutations and epidemics. It's obviously considered a risky business. Im sure lots of people would prefer it wasnt happening but we cant just pretend its only evil. So I wouldn't be surprised if what you say is true and their research was partly funded by foreign states.

Haha ok born

No one should doubt for a second that the head of SIS and DSTL aren't talking with government regarding bioweapons.

DSTL do their own classified research on weaponised pathogens and will by their nature be aware of what bioweapons are out there being worked on by potential adversaries.

The US navy invented cyber criminals favourite place, the dark web so they could keep in front of cyber crime. They invented what they knew was coming so they could get a head start on how to beat it.

It's f****d up, but theres a lot of shit being researched just to stay ahead of the competition.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

No one should doubt for a second that the head of SIS and DSTL aren't talking with government regarding bioweapons.

DSTL do their own classified research on weaponised pathogens and will by their nature be aware of what bioweapons are out there being worked on by potential adversaries.

The US navy invented cyber criminals favourite place, the dark web so they could keep in front of cyber crime. They invented what they knew was coming so they could get a head start on how to beat it.

It's f****d up, but theres a lot of shit being researched just to stay ahead of the competition.

What the feck is the dark web born lol? 

All this tinkering with nature is Gona come crashing down in one way or another,not a fan of it myself.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

What the feck is the dark web born lol? 

All this tinkering with nature is Gona come crashing down in one way or another,not a fan of it myself.

Sorry I meant Tor onion routing which is part of the dark web and is a very tough type of encryption. Back then it was near bullet proof and was great for criminality.

I agree our technology advances much faster than our conscience at times. But it's not humanity I worry for most, it's the Eden were wrecking that worries me most. Bit that's another topic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

You've the cheek,your shouting it was manmade in the Wuhan lab,do you think everyone believes that,born doesn't?tho I do. People would call you a conspiracy theorist for saying that. An if you think Dolores chill ain't qualified,have a wee readhttps://people.ucd.ie/dolores.cahill 

I've not shouted f**k all and I certainly ain't shouted any looney shit. 

So what's she qualified in? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

I've not shouted f**k all and I certainly ain't shouted any looney shit. 

So what's she qualified in? 

You said to me on here last week or so you BELEIVE it was manmade in the Shan lab did you not? 

Click the link for university college Dublin an youl see.

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Sorry I meant Tor onion routing which is part of the dark web and is a very tough type of encryption. Back then it was near bullet proof and was great for criminality.

I agree our technology advances much faster than our conscience at times. But it's not humanity I worry for most, it's the Eden were wrecking that worries me most. Bit that's another topic.

Goodman born.

All this tinkering ain't going unnoticed,watch out for the theif in the night?

Edited by Francie
Just now, South hams hunter said:

It probably was but that's just speculation 

That's quackery talk,the mainstream media were calling people conspiracy theorists up until last week for saying that,so you can be called a quak also,works both ways